Jermain Defoe to Ipox

Fuk knows where this SCUM are finding the money fae m8!! Am no bothered abt Defoe coz he's well over the Hill but if the board dnt do sum decent business there will be Carnage!!???..King is gon out wae a bang.. Bust or Bust..guy just dizny give a fuk & gets away wae it!!?????

Thank fook, phew

Davis and Defoe cannot get a game at their current clubs, why are we getting in a strop regarding them,they will still face the hackers we do, if they think this is an easy shift, they are in for a rude awakening!!!. This will cost the huns ,can only get some of it back IF they win the league !we have all this month to get players in,and unload those we don’t need, my bigger concern is the officials behaviour in this league,and our commitment to playing as we know how we can ,hh

Let’s be honest here: if we announced signing Defoe and Davis the place would be in meltdown; and rightly so. Defoe can’t get a game for Bournemouth (12th in the EPL) and Davis can’t get a game for Southampton (18th in the EPL). 2 poor teams who are, IMHO, no better than Aberdeen or Sevco. They are both over the hill and will pose no serious threat to us.

I’m all honesty, if we are worried about this grade of signing we should throw in the towel!

KTF
Fair point,

Wee fuckin rat has only made four sub apperances for bournemouth,1being in league cup the filth should b more worried about em passing the medical ffs

I don't think he'll have any problems passing the medical. As long as he can give the correct handshake and mumble wee arra peepul, then he's ready for action.

Well they got £7million for their EUROPA LEAGUE run and since FFP rules are being totally disregarded by SFA I don't suppose it really matters
The fact that they lost £14 million in the past year appears to be neither here nor there apparently

HH?
That money duznt come in tae nxt Season Bill & how is it this figure? Used tae be 3/4 Million if u won the Comp noo according tae Sevco La La LAND it's 10/12M????..They are just doing whit the fuk they want..Come on Celtic bury these C-unts!!!??????

It's interesting how none of our media buffs have asked the question where is the money coming from to sign JD and Davis. Surely that must be around 60 000. King still has the share issue to sort as well.

I've said before Celtic will win or lose the league depending on what the board do. I don't want any marquee signings but I do want at least 5 quality players who are better than what we have.

Members online

Latest posts

Back