JIM WHITE ,Stupidity!!!!’n

Ray

Big mouth just can’t keep our club out of it ,Scotland failure due to us and sevco!!make no mistake he has only mentioned the zombies to try and make it look like he is spreading the blame ????no mention of MacEbt, or his useless backroom staff, or the SFA, employing these muppets!!!!!wish Celtic players would kick this lot into touch ,unless they employ someone who knows what the hell they are doing, or am I getting paranoid,hh

JW just confirmed his stupidity by his comments today .
He castigates Celtic for wanting to win and stay ahead of Sevco ; can you imagine Barcelona wanting to stay ahead of Real M , or Man City wanting to beat Man Utd. ?

The numpty doesn't even look at the facts . He talks as if Celtic did not supply any players for the national squad when in the last few years there have been 6, 7 and 8 Celtic players making up the core of the Scotland team . How many did sevco provide ?
Jog on , Jim , your prejudice is showing !

In America there is a reference to the "yellow tie". It alludes to the rumour that Donald Trump hired two Russian hookers in Moscow to perform a golden shower on the bed that Barack Obama and Michelle slept in on a previous visit.

Jim White is also well-known for his yellow tie and this is even more relevant in his case, as it is symbolic of the streak of pish that he is.

Jim White has the intellectual gravitas of a block of wood and all the warmth and sincerity of the ebola virus.

In America there is a reference to the "yellow tie". It alludes to the rumour that Donald Trump hired two Russian hookers in Moscow to perform a golden shower on the bed that Barack Obama and Michelle slept in on a previous visit.

Jim White is also well-known for his yellow tie and this is even more relevant in his case, as it is symbolic of the streak of pish that he is.

Jim White has the intellectual gravitas of a block of wood and all the warmth and sincerity of the ebola virus.
Seems the Herald and Ferguson are it as well nice wee cosy relationships huns and media, for a fan group who march on these media groups to protest shows how gullible they really are without the media thier board would be in the jail.
Heres a wee attack on the truth.

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2019/03/21/mr-neil-cameron-of-the-herald/#more-13208

Untitled.png

Jim White decided to talk and blame everything and everyone for the failure of the Scottish Team,he stopped short of blaming the Pope for being a catholic what a idiot,to try and divert the attention from the manager and I use that term loosely,he should have taken Shinnie off after 15 minutes because he was as much use as a chocolate teapot,Young Palmer looked like a fish out of water playing Oly B on the wing when he has been playing as centre forward was a joke,where was the manager at the end hiding behind his mates in the media no doubt

I stopped following Scotland after Bertie Vogts but this has to be the worst display I have ever witnessed. For McLeish to say we started well is beyond belief. Armstrong was the only player who had a decent game . Strachan got it spot on when he said the players were too far away from each other they should have been more compact . If we scrape a win against San Marino the SFA need to bite the bullet and get a proper manager . I'm still undecided about going to hampden for semi don't really want to give them a penny of my money .

Jim White another one who cannot string a a sentence together,it is beyond belief that a bias and bigoted numptie as such is allowed anywere
near a presenting position.He can drown his sorrows with his big pal when he gets the chop as Scotland manager
Mind you he does not need an excuse a quick glance at his presenting skills tells you he is already there??????????????????????????

Quim Shite the Zombie of Arseholes.
The Man that put the T in Tit, Twat and Tosser.
Blames others for his pal McCheats failings.
Worst Manager ever makes Voghts look like
A genius. His comments alone should mean Sky sack him. He’s a ducking clown ?

HH

Big mouth just can’t keep our club out of it ,Scotland failure due to us and sevco!!make no mistake he has only mentioned the zombies to try and make it look like he is spreading the blame ????no mention of MacEbt, or his useless backroom staff, or the SFA, employing these muppets!!!!!wish Celtic players would kick this lot into touch ,unless they employ someone who knows what the hell they are doing, or am I getting paranoid,hh
Jim white a real life cartoon

Look up "stupidity" in the dictionary and you will see a picture of Jim White. No Ray you ain't paranoid. Not even close.

This quote has been attributed to various people, like Voltaire, Confucius, Mark Twain and others:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."

It even goes back to the Bible in Proverbs 17:28 -- "Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

This quote has been attributed to various people, like Voltaire, Confucius, Mark Twain and others:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."

It even goes back to the Bible in Proverbs 17:28 -- "Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."
Hahaha that's where I went wrong in my life?

I tend to rely upon the scattergun approach, Larry. Fire oot as much nonsense as you can in the hope that you happen upon the occasional pearl of wisdom.

That strategy might explain my chequered marital and employment history..........right, I'm away to buy myself a gag-ball from Ann Summers and stand in the corner to practice restraint.

Hahaha that's where I went wrong in my life?

I tend to rely upon the scattergun approach, Larry. Fire oot as much nonsense as you can in the hope that you happen upon the occasional pearl of wisdom.

That strategy might explain my chequered marital and employment history..........right, I'm away to buy myself a gag-ball from Ann Summers and stand in the corner to practice restraint.
A gag ball,hmmmm !hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back