JIM WHITE ,Stupidity!!!!’n

No really, Ray, and I might have to think about changing my style.

I heard that hummel are drawing up prototypes for next seasons hun kit along the lines of blue gimp suits (masks are mandatory to hide deformities)

That may well be the case SP, but with the hunskelper Ashley and the ongoing shenanigans with the Zombies, this will only leave the door open for Mehmet to expand his range of sevco merchandise with his questionable quality, dangerous indeed.
As the song says 'goodness gracious, great balls of fire'

That may well be the case SP, but with the hunskelper Ashley and the ongoing shenanigans with the Zombies, this will only leave the door open for Mehmet to expand his range of sevco merchandise with his questionable quality, dangerous indeed.
As the song says 'goodness gracious, great balls of fire'
Hahaha Hahaha hahaha Mehmet has just ordered 50,000 bolts of flame retardant rubber to cope with the demand.

However, the huns may boycott his 5xxxl goodness, due to being called retardants.

I prefer the more obvious: fuckin dumbasses, myself likes!

I took it that Benignus was referring to the dangers of having his drink spiked in your fair city and then waking up in some cellar filled with instruments of torture and depravity - your hoose ???
Hey don't you start, Lemon. You're more or less an honorary Dundonian yourself.

It won't be long before you start gazing longingly at passing sheep and forgetting to pronounce your "T's"!

Hey don't you start, Lemon. You're more or less an honorary Dundonian yourself.

It won't be long before you start gazing longingly at passing sheep and forgetting to pronounce your "T's"!
? Do no ar me wih ha brush(?)? I am up next weekend SP. I am going to have to do some serious negotiations with the sister to get out to see the game before I have to get the train south about 4pm.

? Do no ar me wih ha brush(?)? I am up next weekend SP. I am going to have to do some serious negociations with the sister to get out to see the game before I have to get the train south about 4pm.
Drop me a line if you want an accomplice, Lemon.......My three-month bans finish next week, so that's another 4 boozers I'm allowed back in!

This quote has been attributed to various people, like Voltaire, Confucius, Mark Twain and others:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt."

It even goes back to the Bible in Proverbs 17:28 -- "Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Like that saying Larry. Really like it. ?

Drop me a line if you want an accomplice, Lemon.......My three-month bans finish next week, so that's another 4 boozers I'm allowed back in!
Will do mate though not having been banned from a boozer for at least 20 years you give me the impression that my, never fought for, shit reputation would be in danger of sinking ever so slightly. ?

Will do mate though not having been banned from a boozer for at least 20 years you give me the impression that my, never fought for, shit reputation would be in danger of sinking ever so slightly. ?
I just get "over exuberant" in the presence of huns, but I usually make it past 4pm before the devil rides out, Lemon.

In saying that, a couple of marriages failed due to my penchant for train jumping whilst pished.

All aboard..........

I still prefer the Stones: Hey MacLeod, get offa my ewe!

Defo the funniest joke of all time regarding the art of love making and our wooly four legged friends.
Just in case some still haven't heard this old classic (highly unlikely)
Whats the difference between Mick Jagger and an Aberdonian Farmer?
Well one sings 'Hey, Macloed, get affy ma ewe'

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back