Jock Stein

Jock, the Shankly brothers and Busby. We'll never see their likes again. Characters forged in our mining communities. Humility, decency, integrity. Irreplaceable legends. Said it before on The Noise, I'm a very lucky Bhoy to have had the honour of living through, and sharing, their times. Rest in Peace. And a million Thank Yous !

Watched the big mans documentary again the other week and it will always amaze me what this guy and that Celtic side achieved .Jealous of anyone who witnessed it and i know theres more than a few on the noise.RIP Jock Stein

Jock, the Shankly brothers and Busby. We'll never see their likes again. Characters forged in our mining communities. Humility, decency, integrity. Irreplaceable legends. Said it before on The Noise, I'm a very lucky Bhoy to have had the honour of living through, and sharing, their times. Rest in Peace. And a million Thank Yous !
Also although they're from mordor Alex ( sir my arse) Ferguson and jim McLean all great managers and showed it

Just thank God big jock chose us, will never forget his face the day they gave big Billy his job he looked like a broken man that's what celtic do to you they build you up then dump you like a big turd just as with wee jinky and lots off other greats

Members online

Back