Joe Hart

Anyone think he's worth a punt???
I honestly don't think that he is good enough for us , his game has dropped off so much since pep dropped him his form for Torino, west ham Burnley england has been shocking. I would never say hes finished, he could do a sinky or Fraser up here no doubts, I just don't think the wages for his services are worth it. I'd rather have kept Gordon than bring in joe hart. There are better and less expensive options out there they dont need to be a household name. I dont often say that I hope we dont sign someone but hart is one of those for me.

I honestly don't think that he is good enough for us , his game has dropped off so much since pep dropped him his form for Torino, west ham Burnley england has been shocking. I would never say hes finished, he could do a sinky or Fraser up here no doubts, I just don't think the wages for his services are worth it. I'd rather have kept Gordon than bring in joe hart. There are better and less expensive options out there they dont need to be a household name. I dont often say that I hope we dont sign someone but hart is one of those for me.
Could Stevie Woods work the oracle with him though Winter? of course i want FF,but i think he's out of our price range,think we made a mistake letting CG go, David Marshall?

We have two keepers Bain and Hazard. We need a third. Need being the key word. Has to be a better keeper than Craig Gordon. Has to be available and affordable. Has to be signed this month. Good keepers do not come cheaply. Forster is a known quantity. Is Hart even interested? Or is this just a rumour to try to lower the transfer fee for the Wall. All will become clear in a few weeks. I check in each day in the nightshift hours.

Could Stevie Woods work the oracle with him though Winter? of course i want FF,but i think he's out of our price range,think we made a mistake letting CG go, David Marshall?
I think stevie woods could improve anyones Game . With Hart it's more than that , I always felt that hart believed himself better than he was , comes with a sense of entitlement (maybe I'm wrong ) just have always thought so, if I'm right then that kind of attitude has no place or merit in the Celtic dressing room. You see big FF wee frimpong , Eddy etc. All very humble guys , if hart came in with that humility and the correct work ethic then who knows but theres a reason why the guy failed at those clubs. HH

I think he could do a job for us, but a lot of things would have to fall into place for it to work, some players get a real lift signing for us, and he really needs one to get his confidence back, we need Stevie Woods to work his magic on the lad also, I would take a punt, but if it was going to cost us a fortune in wages compared to Forster, then I'd give it a miss.

David Marshall apparently, is on £8,500 per week at Wigan
Joe Hart is apparently, on £31,500 per week at Burnley
Fraser Forster, is apparently, on £90,000 per week at Southampton
In these financially difficult times, it will probably come down to cash, so David Marshall will most likely, be the Board's choice
HH

David Marshall apparently, is on £8,500 per week at Wigan
Joe Hart is apparently, on £31,500 per week at Burnley
Fraser Forster, is apparently, on £90,000 per week at Southampton
In these financially difficult times, it will probably come down to cash, so David Marshall will most likely, be the Board's choice
HH
Great time for David Marshall D,Scotlands no.1

Back