Johhny Hayes and simunovic

Are he serious Maria? I don't know how you can say that. When he was at Aberdeen, he had the most assists in the league. He's the best crosser of a ball at Celtic, by a mile. Every ball is put into the danger area, but our forwards have been that used to a shit delivery, that none of them gamble on a good ball in. He should also be hittin the corners too.

I am D, too many times his final ball in falls short of a cross and not quite a goal attempt.

Almost like gloryhunting. When in my view the pass should have taken precedence as others better placed.

Cant fault his workrate nor his guts and hes genuinely a nice guy.

But shit at crossing

Delighted with Hayes and Sumovic...didn't realise Sumovic was so skillfull...and Hayes was excellent...yes ..he hits the by line and crosses but they were good crosses...agree we need Edoard to gamble and change and go for it...but this is so much better than the backward passing we been treated to.

McGregor can rarely pass the first man from a corner and when he does he over hits it. I honestly don't know what you're looking at with Hayes. His passing is first class and totally unselfish.
I dont see that at all D, and i was talking about crossing nitcorners n Calmac is superior in every way in fact you can see in the last few months how much work heā€™s done on that side of his game.

We have got 2 good players fighting for a posn,2 players with different styles who can change things for us..I think most of us felt Sinclair lost possesion too easily,didn't show enough fight but has the knack of being in the right place at the right time...and scores...but Hayes will run through a brick wall for the team...and this will push Sinclair to up his game....so it's win win for us

Think Hayes by far puts in a decent cross trouble comes because we don't have a natural striker in the box at the moment only Griff attacks crosses from either side we need to be more aggressive when having corners free kicks and crosses at cross balls we need players to make runs to near post and others back post at the moment we stand and wait to c whats happening then react we need to hit balls in harder so any touch sends it goal wards plus these actions will cause panic to defenders

Are he serious Maria? I don't know how you can say that. When he was at Aberdeen, he had the most assists in the league. He's the best crosser of a ball at Celtic, by a mile. Every ball is put into the danger area, but our forwards have been that used to a shit delivery, that none of them gamble on a good ball in. He should also be hittin the corners too.
spot on D,our player's can now anticipate decent crosses into the box,for the first time in about 2 years! imagine, somebody might score a header before the end of the season!!!!

spot on D,our player's can now anticipate decent crosses into the box,for the first time in about 2 years! imagine, somebody might score a header before the end of the season!!!!
Yeah md, I thought today was gonna be the day we score a header. But it wasn't to be.
Another interesting stat from the commentary today, Celtic haven't conceded a goal in the Scottish cup this year. That has to be some sort of record.

Delighted with Hayes and Sumovic...didn't realise Sumovic was so skillfull...and Hayes was excellent...yes ..he hits the by line and crosses but they were good crosses...agree we need Edoard to gamble and change and go for it...but this is so much better than the backward passing we been treated to.
Edward is great but he is not a striker, more a no. 10

I was a big critic of Hayes, its taken him a long time to get a place but I believe that time has galvanised him, I think he really really wants that shirt now, hes fought for it, hes shown desire and hunger for his place and that has desire has turned into energy on the field of battle, as long as he continues to show that attitude he deserves the shirt, Simunovic ditto.

I was a big critic of Hayes, its taken him a long time to get a place but I believe that time has galvanised him, I think he really really wants that shirt now, hes fought for it, hes shown desire and hunger for his place and that has desire has turned into energy on the field of battle, as long as he continues to show that attitude he deserves the shirt, Simunovic ditto.
Ryan Christie
D4QZXK9W0AAeHBO.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back