John Hughes say,s listen to me when I tell you this Bhoy is the next Virgil Van Dyke,this Bhoy is on loan at Ross County from Celtic

Still cant understand why Yogi is not on the coaching staff at CP - already or as part of the new world. Knows the game inside out, media love him, likes to play passing football, loves Celtic and not afraid of putting the big shots in their place - like he was assigned to do with Di Canio when playing here. Real football man, no BS. I'd actually have him here before Howe - sounds daft but he would love the chance to be involved. Imagine Yogi at a press conference after a win at Ibrox - or after the inevitable 'honest mistake' !

Yogi has talked some shite lately when it has come to his points of view on celtic I would even say on things that are f*ck all to do with him. He reminds me of Fwank McAvennie, telling the media what they want to hear and praising clowns like “ coisty” and kissing slippy g’s arse a few weeks ago just to cosy in with the press.
Having said that for all the shite he talks I hope he’s got this one even nearly correct.
As for preferring him to Howe?? Is it prescribed medication your on!?

Members online

Back