John Kennedy- A celtic man??

Its fuckin mental wen u think about it....we awe skin ourselves to buy merchandise and tickets we basically throw money at millionaires to kick a baw of air aboot a field 😱 then we awe come on the noise to bitch aboot the millionaires kicking a bag of air aboot a field pure one sided but we love it 😁 crackpots the lot of us🤣🤣

Here talking about loonies check this fanny out🤣 fuckin mugs they 2 scousers are taring the hole out them😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-222735_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210423-222735_Chrome.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 4
No don't agree so ur saying it all rides on the meaningless hun game???hes had the helm for few weeks and its just the status quo same old shite 😴
Learn to read. That's not what I'm saying. read it again,

When you write "so ur saying" then you misquote me is risable. Cathy Newman's trainwreck interview with Jordan Petersen is a great and classic example of twisting someone's words to fit your own agenda

Count how many times she says 'so what you're saying" when clearly that's not what he was saying.

Last edited:
Learn to read. That's not what I'm saying. read it again,

When you write "so ur saying" then you misquote me is risable. Cathy Newman's trainwreck interview with Jordan Petersen is a great and classic example of twisting someone's words to fit your own agenda

Count how many times she says 'so what you're saying" when clearly that's not what he was saying.
Wit u slabbering??the comment said the hun game could be important for Kennedy to get the job did it not??

"If we thrash Sevco next week his chance of retaining the post go up."

"so ur saying it all rides on the meaningless hun game??"

So you're saying that you cannot read?

Do not misquote me again. Hail hail No offence.

Last edited:

That game means fuck all I can not believe there's still serious fans saying this clown cud still be in the running for the job 🙄

It does not matter if we beat them or not...if we do it will be a fluke the guys fuckin hopeless

Latest posts

Back