John Kennedy - Sporting Director?

You would have noticed I used the words “has to stay” and “I would prefer” in my post.

The point being.....and let me empathise matters.....if the powers that be have decided that JK “has to stay” “ I would prefer” it would be in a role he may have some experience in.....as opposed to a role he has no expertise in.

Hopefully that clarifies my view on things...
So he's an expert youth coach now😂😂😂

So Kennedy (Docco) has confirmed it's a no go.

I never truly expected him to get it but he is imbedded in Celtic tradition and expectation..more so than Howe, Mourinho and anyone else linked with us...now is not his time but Celtic history will tell you that his day will come ...TAL

I never truly expected him to get it but he is imbedded in Celtic tradition and expectation..more so than Howe, Mourinho and anyone else linked with us...now is not his time but Celtic history will tell you that his day will come ...TAL
Like a lot of what’s went on this season, the blame is being apportioned on those that are probably among the few that have really given their all.
I don’t fancy Kennedy in any way for any position, simply because it’s not a step forward for me. it’s standing still.
I dint judge him on body language or his demeanour or what he’s managed in a few months with this team. They got a decent and previously successful manager the punt and if he couldn’t get a tune out of them, what chance did an untried manager have.
I’ll save my anger for others. Kennedy needs to leave Celtic and take a chance to show what he has. No manager at Celtic should be appointed for any other reason than being the best man available that we could attract.
If Kennedy wants the gig he has to earn that label. That said I have no animosity towards him. A celtic man in a privelidged position doing his best for the club in difficult circumstances

Back