john kennedy

seven past niven

i see super swally is raging at john kennedy for handing a dossier on rangers to andreas hinkel prior to the game in leipzig.. is this the same club that offers their training centre to every club celtic play in europe when they come to glasgow. it makes you wonder what kind of information they are giving to these teams about celtic

Huns claiming RBs goal was offside. On that note then, when the RB player through on goal in a previous bit of play, in particular, the sitter that the guy put over the bar, was clearly fouled by Lundstrum, Lundstrum knew he was done and attempted to spin the player by grabbing his arm, huns and sour grapes, how many games has VAR advantaged them in Europe this season.

Huns claiming RBs goal was offside. On that note then, when the RB player through on goal in a previous bit of play, in particular, the sitter that the guy put over the bar, was clearly fouled by Lundstrum, Lundstrum knew he was done and attempted to spin the player by grabbing his arm, huns and sour grapes, how many games has VAR advantaged them in Europe this season.
I thought that var should have called back that for a penalty and a straight red 🤔

I find this hard to believe, Lundstrum doesn`t commit fouls. The last cup semi final should prove that. :confused:

Back