John McGinn - The one that got away

He was the one that got away that said they wanted what? 4.5 million from us but villa can have him for 2.75 million that's not right and holding us to ransom. I can't blame the board for not playing hibs games but still we could've offered the money -drop in the ocean 2mill so still dissapointed HH

John McGinn says he's still a Celtic man and talks about KT's move to Arsenal...John McGinn is the one that got away.

https://thecelticstar.com/john-mcgi...ltic-man-and-talks-about-kts-move-to-arsenal/

View attachment 4004

The thing is if he is such a big Celtic man why is he entertaining SKY with his tale of negativity and
why talk to Jim Whyte about it and on the week of European football. McGinn is motivated by money ie Villa and the story, so as a support w hjould not be interested in any of the shite, if you play for us welcome if not who gives a shit unless its something positive.
index.jpg

Ended up with an accepted bid if I remember rightly, but he said to BR at the time he was set to go to AV as he said to them he would. If he was really a Celtic man he would have signed for Celtic. He’s money motivated, simple as that.

The one who got away???? It was even crazier in the 1980s! Every week one got away with our biscuit tin mentality. My brother used to look at the Daily Record and say, "who are we not signing today". Lol!!!

The thing is if he is such a big Celtic man why is he entertaining SKY with his tale of negativity and
why talk to Jim Whyte about it and on the week of European football. McGinn is motivated by money ie Villa and the story, so as a support w hjould not be interested in any of the shite, if you play for us welcome if not who gives a shit unless its something positive.
View attachment 4006
Exactly av never known I guy who goes from a mid table Scottish premier league team tae the championship tae get so much coverage all because we wanted him but never got him but we still won the treble treble

Don't see what folk see in him apart from theMcginn Celtic connection ,glad we never signed him yeah he charges about like a bull in a china shop but other than that he offers nowt

Also glad we never greased Hibs hands with any cash seeing as now they are cosying in with sevco for loan players

Members online

Latest posts

Back