Joker

M

Maria

Wheres Tictastic when you need the mood lightened ??

Anyone want to weigh in with a wee cracker?

Beats boxing

Senga and agnes sitting having a blether and senga says,I'm no being funny agnes but how come wan o your breasts is normal and the other wans nearly at yir waist. Agnes says,,ach that's my archie, we've been together 35 years and when we're messing aboot he always likes to sook oan the same wan
.so senga says, well,me and my joe have been together 40 years and he always likes to sook oan my right wam but mine's are normal. And agnes says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah,but do you sleep in bunk beds:ROFLMAO:

Senga and agnes sitting having a blether and senga says,I'm no being funny agnes but how come wan o your breasts is normal and the other wans nearly at yir waist. Agnes says,,ach that's my archie, we've been together 35 years and when we're messing aboot he always likes to sook oan the same wan
.so senga says, well,me and my joe have been together 40 years and he always likes to sook oan my right wam but mine's are normal. And agnes says,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ah,but do you sleep in bunk beds:ROFLMAO:

???. Hadnae heard that one.

Not a joke as such but my 3yr old just gave me an ear bashing there.
I sat down his dinner. Beef chilli and rice.
Told him what it was. He went off his nut.
"No no no. Can't eat it daddy!!!! Look steam!!!
Not chilly!!! Look steam!!! Still too hot!!!"
I agreed and made my way back into the kitchen pissing myself ?

A very heavy blond went to the clinic to lose weight.
The doctor told her to eat what she normally ate for three days and then skip a day. He told her she would have lost at least 4 pounds till the next month.
She came back four weeks later, 30 pounds lighter! The doctor looked at her surprised and said "How do you feel now?"
Blonde: "I am so sore and tired. My muscles ache all over!"
Doctor: "From not eating?"
Blonde: "No from skipping"

Talking about a joker i went to see it in the movies last week and it was depressing as fk.

imo the worst movie i have ever seen.

dark, dank, depressing p*sh.

Talking about a joker i went to see it in the movies last week and it was depressing as fk.

imo the worst movie i have ever seen.

dark, dank, depressing p*sh.
I read an obscure review suggesting that FBI classify film as a trigger for people with serious mental issues and had expected mass shootings in cinemas

Haven't see movie, not even the trailers but apparently it delves into some weird ideologies?

I read an obscure review suggesting that FBI classify film as a trigger for people with serious mental issues and had expected mass shootings in cinemas

Haven't see movie, not even the trailers but apparently it delves into some weird ideologies?

It portrays severe mental episodes in it but honestly Tet it was boring and depressing.
Keep your cash.

not one good scene in it. Poorly written and pure pish.

expected a lot more.

even bits that were meant to be darkly funny were so lame it would get switched off after 5 mins at home. Dreadful

It portrays severe mental episodes in it but honestly Tet it was boring and depressing.
Keep your cash.

not one good scene in it. Poorly written and pure pish.

expected a lot more.

even bits that were meant to be darkly funny were so lame it would get switched off after 5 mins at home. Dreadful
I can't say I'm a fan of the batman series

So many different variations in last 20 years

I enjoyed the old batman series as kid, the biff, wham pow sound effects and the strange arch enemy caricatures.

The first two big movies with Keaton as batman were quite enjoyable

My wee brother loved the christian bale versions

But that was really getting dark and odd

I watched the first bale movie and it didn't impress me enough to watch anymore of that series

Seen some clips of the psychotic joker scenes and it didn't inspire me, despite rave reviews for the actor.

Apparently the new joker movie plumbs new depths into the anarchistic nihilistic psyche

Rather than joker, perhaps the film should be entitled pathological illness

I can't say I'm a fan of the batman series

So many different variations in last 20 years

I enjoyed the old batman series as kid, the biff, wham pow sound effects and the strange arch enemy caricatures.

The first two big movies with Keaton as batman were quite enjoyable

My wee brother loved the christian bale versions

But that was really getting dark and odd

I watched the first bale movie and it didn't impress me enough to watch anymore of that series

Seen some clips of the psychotic joker scenes and it didn't inspire me, despite rave reviews for the actor.

Apparently the new joker movie plumbs new depths into the anarchistic nihilistic psyche

Rather than joker, perhaps the film should be entitled pathological illness

Such a dark boring let down. Yeah i liked keaton and bale best joker was jack n.

A very heavy blond went to the clinic to lose weight.
The doctor told her to eat what she normally ate for three days and then skip a day. He told her she would have lost at least 4 pounds till the next month.
She came back four weeks later, 30 pounds lighter! The doctor looked at her surprised and said "How do you feel now?"
Blonde: "I am so sore and tired. My muscles ache all over!"
Doctor: "From not eating?"
Blonde: "No from skipping"
My other half eats skips.

Haven't seen the Joker yet, but my daughter and son in law went last night, so will waitfor their reviews and make my decision, as we like a lot of the same movies
I'm also a Jack Nicholson fan, love all his work, but for me, the best Joker, was Heath Ledger, his acting and timing was spot on
Too bad he left us, he had so much talent

Haven't seen the Joker yet, but my daughter and son in law went last night, so will waitfor their reviews and make my decision, as we like a lot of the same movies
I'm also a Jack Nicholson fan, love all his work, but for me, the best Joker, was Heath Ledger, his acting and timing was spot on
Too bad he left us, he had so much talent

Members online

Latest posts

Back