JONATHON AFOLABI !

Apparently Lennie is looking to promote said youngster into first team squad ,after impressing greatly at training etc ,hopefully another fine young player coming through,,don’t know much about him,unless you bhoys out there know something ,!hh
Signed from Southampton on a free transfer,reckon he is a very strong Bhoy and apparently has speed to burn..
Does this mean we have to brace ourselves for next summer when the offers flood in for Eddie
If this is the case then the positive thing to come out of it is Lenny is thinking well ahead,I dont think he will ever want a repeat of what happened this year..HH.

He looks as strong as Moussa was at his age but a lot faster than Moussa was,,he is an absolute powerhouse,,,just guessing now but I thought I saw somewhere it said he was 19 years old and 6ft 2in tall,,cant wait until he is 20 lol. you can see him on youtube under his own name..HH..

He plays on the edge of defence .is quick with pace to burn has vision for a pass only thing folk at southampton were saying was he seemed to lack the perfect finish

Could do everything right ,maybe he will flourish in the first team a confidence builder, some players excell when the pressures off to break into the first team

My nephew who is a Psychotherapist with Liverpool reckons we've landed a excellent player. Apparently it was his choice to leave Southampton, because he knew there was no chance of him progressing his career there.

A few premiership & championship clubs were after him, but he chose Celtic.

My nephew who is a Psychotherapist with Liverpool reckons we've landed a excellent player. Apparently it was his choice to leave Southampton, because he knew there was no chance of him progressing his career there.

A few premiership & championship clubs were after him, but he chose Celtic.
Were building a good a good young squad ,the english teams stock piling players can't last and a lot of youngsters good ones with ambition will see a move to a team like us as a break through and on to playing first team football for a club that competes in europe and wins things and has a winning mentality

Were building a good a good young squad ,the english teams stock piling players can't last and a lot of youngsters good ones with ambition will see a move to a team like us as a break through and on to playing first team football for a club that competes in europe and wins things and has a winning mentality
And one of the worst Chelsea!!!!! All the biggies in England are guilty of that,!wonder how many young players have been lost ,because at the early part of career not getting a chance !hh

He plays on the edge of defence .is quick with pace to burn has vision for a pass only thing folk at southampton were saying was he seemed to lack the perfect finish

Could do everything right ,maybe he will flourish in the first team a confidence builder, some players excell when the pressures off to break into the first team
What a fantastic time to be a member of this wonderful Celtic family,the only team in Scotland to win the EUROPEAN CUP,,the only team to win 9 league championships IN A ROW HONESTLY,and the only team in Scotland to complete the TREBLE ,,TREBLE ,, this is a part of our history which cannot ever be questioned unlike the manky mob who would take the sugar from your tea..then blame it on Broonie.
We have a tremendous quality of young Bhoys coming through which will keep this club at the very top where we belong..
Gerrard said he got it wrong at ipox 2 weeks ago,,he did not get it wrong,,he underestimated the quality of every player who pulled a hoops jersey on that glorious day,,he is not clever enough to have got it wrong,,but he is certainly stupid enough for thinking so..give the Bhoys a bit of credit slippy..hold your hands up and say what the rest of the football world know,s,,we were leathered,,
He must be having nightmares when he thinks of what we cannot even accommodate yet on the bench,,Dembelle,,Okoflex,,Aitchison,,etc..
Is it possible he will still be there when we are going for 14 iar ???..one thing for sure is, his pal the rat boy will be..HH

Definitely Brimcbhoy,try putting in his first and last name,I just watched him score 2 goals for Southampton U-23 team when he was 17...it tells you on the introduction..2 years ago..on youtube for me it is the very first caption on the page..good luck mate.HH
Watched that, looked good.

Liverpool have over 100 players across their development squads probably 1or 2 maybe make it in to the senior squad.

Which is a shame players getting dumped at 19, Celtic are getting a good reputation for developing young players, seen a few videos of him on YouTube he looks quality.

Tried posting the vids but phone not letting me do it, for some reason will post them when I finish work.

Members online

Back