Jonny Hayes signals Celtic exit with emotional Instagram message

Jonny Hayes is a very versitile player and, yeah, everyone remembers him scoring at Ibrox this season, but what I like to remember him for this season was vaulting the sign at Hamilton for a throw in, getting the ball to McGregor who passed it back, and Hayes passed it up to Christie to cross to Jullien to put us up 2-1.

Like Lustig last year, hate to see Hayes go.

Bang on Larry🇺🇸🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿, the 🌏 over.

1st Jonny then Jozo, plain to see we’re downsizing, it gives me the fear, similar to the mistakes to the Ones huns make in their quest for their tainted 10, if I remember right Gough and Gaza left, if there’s 1 season we should be spending big...it’s this one...

We've got a shitty way of getting rid of players thought the handled Lustiqs wrong seems that's the way now

jonny versatile squad player would have kept as back up he gives everything , jozo didn't give it all for a CD i thought he would have been more imposing but a duff knee and a fear of plastic pitches hasn't helped him

Can only hope were bringing in while shipping out ,,,,whose next

We've got a shitty way of getting rid of players thought the handled Lustiqs wrong seems that's the way now

jonny versatile squad player would have kept as back up he gives everything , jozo didn't give it all for a CD i thought he would have been more imposing but a duff knee and a fear of plastic pitches hasn't helped him

Can only hope were bringing in while shipping out ,,,,whose next
Nae offence kells but they are professional contracts signed by both parties...paid up after 1 month by the club when player leaves when he is let go.

First Duff then Hayes two extremely influential guys who played big roles in delivering success.
They will be hard to replace as they brought drive,hunger and vigour to the club.
Hopefully we can find equally as passionate guys to fill there rolls.
I think Broony was glad to have Hayes around to help lead the troops.
Thats me done moaning about this situation.

Latest posts

Back