Jordan Rhodes? I hope Lawwell is having a laugh

Rhodes has played at a higher level so probably him but im hopin its all shite talk .

To be honest, I dont know enough about either of them. I know Rhodes has played at a higher level and shankland is banging in goals, all be it in the championship.
But....we would struggle to find a good striker in the summer so it wont be easy in the january window. And the guy coming in knows hes second fiddle to eddy. Maybe a loan signing till the end of the season would be a good idea. Just as cover.

Last edited:
Don't know much about either of them tbh.

But Rhodes if I was forced to pick one or other.

I thought Rhodes was decent good few years back but haven't heard of him since.
A few years ago it looked like Rhodes could turn into a very good striker but just couldn't make that last step up to the highest level. I haven't heard too much about him these days which doesn't bode well.

To be honest, I dont know enough about either of them. I know Rhodes has played at a higher level and shankland is banging in goals, all be it in the championship.
But....we would struggle to find a good striker in the summer so it would be easy in the january window. And the guy coming in knows hes second fiddle to eddy. Maybe a loan signing till the end of the season would be a good idea. Just as cover.
Agreed. The person coming in would know they are second to Eddy but they might still get a fair bit of game time due to Eddy's injury record.

I'd also like to see a proper striker such ad Afolabi & Aitchison given a chance up front rather than play an out of position Morgan (which is possibly harming his confidence & development as some fans turn on him).

Rhodes or shankland???
And you have to chose one...and let's face it they are both in the pistol pete football manager price range??
Who would you
[/QUOTE
I would like someone who isn't a total waste of fucking time and money. Not A guy who will maybe score 3 goals, all against shite when we are already three up. Not a guy who can't get a game for the shit team they are robbing a wage from right now.. In short, not the very type that cheapskate, project loving ambition less cunt Lawell can't see by.

I thought he was going to be one of our big stars this season and so far absolutely nothing. I'm assuming he is struggling to settle??? Hope he gets a chance and takes it and does well in the second half of the season.

Lenny is not blind...he must not be performing in training and maybe the guy doesn't have the attitude and mental strength yet to represent us?

Members online

No members online now.

Back