Jordan Rhodes? I hope Lawwell is having a laugh

Jordan Rhodes is now 33. His time has been blighted by the fact he's rarely managed to be tactically astute enough to play the sole striker role. That's not going to change now, not at 33. Top finisher though in his defence.
Shved is a different matter. Young lad and has obvious talent. Might now have to learn that 90% of football is what you do without the ball. On top of that he's moved to Scotland. I'd give him at least 12 months to get his bearings. This time next year for Shved I reckon.

Jordan Rhodes is now 33. His time has been blighted by the fact he's rarely managed to be tactically astute enough to play the sole striker role. That's not going to change now, not at 33. Top finisher though in his defence.
Shved is a different matter. Young lad and has obvious talent. Might now have to learn that 90% of football is what you do without the ball. On top of that he's moved to Scotland. I'd give him at least 12 months to get his bearings. This time next year for Shved I reckon.
give it 4 months and he''ll be gone

give it 4 months and he''ll be gone
Think I had a brother who said the same about Petrov as he was plugging away at full back and part time in a burger van.
You may be right Kelly (and for what its worth the weight of evidence points to your conclusion being right) but there is talent there. If we can settle him and blood him well, there is possibly a player in there.

Think I had a brother who said the same about Petrov as he was plugging away at full back and part time in a burger van.
You may be right Kelly (and for what its worth the weight of evidence points to your conclusion being right) but there is talent there. If we can settle him and blood him well, there is possibly a player in there.
I hope your right i hope we've unearthed another cracker of a player i just don't see what the hold up has been ,it can't just be a language barrier

Disturbed to read we are being linked with this Burke 2 proposition. If this is the extent of Lawells ambition his bonus must be in trouble. Fucking shocking if this is true.
Same here
Disturbed to read we are being linked with this Burke 2 proposition. If this is the extent of Lawells ambition his bonus must be in trouble. Fucking shocking if this is true.
Not for me either,and injury prone to,Personally I think it’s fake news.

Members online

No members online now.

Back