Jota Jota where the fek is Jota

The latest inside information from a pure insider is he possibly is going to sign if all parties can be satisfied on terms on the other hand he might not sign,he has now worn out his Celtic tap on holiday so he either signs to get a new one or goes elsewhere and keeps his tap for decorating and working at his motor if he does sign then he will probably relegate his Benfica tap to the decorating and keep his holiday tap for the supermarket trips either way he is certain to get a new tap fae somebody and given the price of taps these days a couple of taps is well better than a pair of steely boots and a Screwfix tool belt so he might sign or he might not

I was told Eddie Howe was 100% Celtics new manager from a guy claiming to be in the know 😂Dont believe anything you hear or read online until it comes from Celtic .I think Jota will sign but dont take my word or any other knobends from any blog.
:unsure:Eddie howenoo,,,,,,,,remind us all who was he again

You Jota have faith🙈
0_cinch-Premiership-Celtic-FC-v-Motherwell-FC.jpg

2_Johnston-2.jpg

Jota, a 4 year deal with us, according to latest reports
And rumoured to be 3 teams in for Jullien, we'll see how it goes in the next few weeks
Adam Montgomery out on a loan as well as Liam Scales, playing against the MUNKYS, but not against us, which is a good thing
The future is bright, it's Green & White

HH

Jota, a 4 year deal with us, according to latest reports
And rumoured to be 3 teams in for Jullien, we'll see how it goes in the next few weeks
Adam Montgomery out on a loan as well as Liam Scales, playing against the MUNKYS, but not against us, which is a good thing
The future is bright, it's Green & White

HH
I think some people need to change theyre tena pants if jota disnae sign it wont be the boards fault over last week on here av seen media propaganda start to take over peoples minds fuck even the celtic blogs at it just because they werent here for monday ffs imo wee
Jota will sign....fuck hugh keevins and the blog and any other fuckin wean brain out there trying to scare us all wankers 🤬

I think some people need to change theyre tena pants if jota disnae sign it wont be the boards fault over last week on here av seen media propaganda start to take over peoples minds fuck even the celtic blogs at it just because they werent here for monday ffs imo wee
Jota will sign....fuck hugh keevins and the blog and any other fuckin wean brain out there trying to scare us all wankers 🤬
Well said Cairnsy. 👏👏
💚🤍💛

HH 🍀

Back