On a left flank attack
Puttin blue noses outta whack
Making defenders look slack
And Krispy Boyd's lookin the sack
Cos such displays he can't hack
Dead clubs can't come back
When human decency they lack
And Toilet Duck's cheaper than crack.
Is that a rap? Were you aggressively pointing at things and holding your testicles while saying it? 🤔

What is happening? Are we back to the biscuit tin strategy of old. I get the feeling this is going to end up another fek up by the board. Really hope not
Biscuit tin??? Ange has had more backing than most of our gaffers over the last 25 year i think people need to calm down IF jota disnae sign then he was never gonny imo for all we know hes flying in the morra to be signed with wee LB🤷‍♂️ but even if he wants to go elsewhere its not exactly the end of the world trust the gaffer mate hes gave us no reason not to yet and another thing i'd bet ange knows either way the now it wont surprise him like the papers will want us to think HH

Read celtic blog today him that writes it was saying the board have failed ange already because he said he would like new players in for the start of pre season (dosent any gaffer??) implying the board are pissing about maybe just maybe he ought to consider we canny force players to sign ffs maybe jota just wanted wee bit of time to make sure this is the right move for him for me hes just stoking our fans fears for fuck all hes just as bad as the arseholes in the record absolutely no need for fan media to be helping the establishment stoke fears among our support

I was told Eddie Howe was 100% Celtics new manager from a guy claiming to be in the know 😂Dont believe anything you hear or read online until it comes from Celtic .I think Jota will sign but dont take my word or any other knobends from any blog.

Members online

Latest posts

Back