Jota's loan deal

Winter

I was under the impression that jota was brought to the club with the option to buy and was very pleased to hear this. Now however I'm not so sure if this is the case so can anyone clarify ? Do we have the option to buy after the season long loan or not? Reading what stuart Hodges piece about jota gave the impression to me that it's a loan and he will be going back to benfica. This would be a blow as I believe that we have the makings of a real quality player in jota

Celtic transfer news: Fresh concerns emerge over Hoops agreement with massive club via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Is the option to buy there or not? Any reading I've done on this says the option to buy is there. If that option is something ridiculous like 12-15 million then why did benfica let him leave ? Confusing stuff

I was under the impression that jota was brought to the club with the option to buy and was very pleased to hear this. Now however I'm not so sure if this is the case so can anyone clarify ? Do we have the option to buy after the season long loan or not? Reading what stuart Hodges piece about jota gave the impression to me that it's a loan and he will be going back to benfica. This would be a blow as I believe that we have the makings of a real quality player in jota

Celtic transfer news: Fresh concerns emerge over Hoops agreement with massive club via @OneFootball. Read it here:

Is the option to buy there or not? Any reading I've done on this says the option to buy is there. If that option is something ridiculous like 12-15 million then why did benfica let him leave ? Confusing stuff
All reports at the time of his signing stated that we had an option to buy. I think this Stuart Hodge doesn't know his arse from his elbow - I tend to take things written on Give Me Sport with a bucket of salt.

I would be looking to get a lot more out of him if he is gonna cost Ā£7 million
Of course we all would but were very early in , hes a young bhoy. Think for the board to shell out 7mill he'll have to produce more but hes started well , not as quick as Abada but consistency is what will determine whether or not hes still a bhoy come next season. Also we dont know if 7 mill is verbatim or not , seems a lot for a loanee.

Jota has the makings of a good player but let's not get carried away about him yet...he has a lot to add to his game, just like Abada has...we are far too quick to heap pressure on these young fledgling players

Jota has the makings of a good player but let's not get carried away about him yet...he has a lot to add to his game, just like Abada has...we are far too quick to heap pressure on these young fledgling players
Pressure is part and parcel of playing for Celtic though Docco we are far too quick to heap the pressure on them but they will know this themselves, next to no time to hit the ground running or be replaced/demoted klimala a good example

Members online

Latest posts

Back