Jozo Simunovic

Jozo Simunovic has quite correctly escaped retrospective punishment

Should never have been cited in the first place

HH?
Just read on videocelts BC, that this was instigated by former employee of daily scum and Radio Scotland,trolling through the game and looking for anything to demean our club,it is false news,deliberately aimed to cause us the greatest damage,now , if this does not shake up the board nothing will ,hh

Just read on videocelts BC, that this was instigated by former employee of daily scum and Radio Scotland,trolling through the game and looking for anything to demean our club,it is false news,deliberately aimed to cause us the greatest damage,now , if this does not shake up the board nothing will ,hh

Our Board will be fully aware of the mood and sentiments of the Celtic support and by association their inactivity surrounding recent events demonstrates a disregard for us

Whether our Board feel that it is beneath them to protest against biased decisions against us or that affect us or if they feel that any refute of claims that they may make would be seen as embarassment I'm uncertain but there MUST be reasons for their inactivity

HH?

Our Board will be fully aware of the mood and sentiments of the Celtic support and by association their inactivity surrounding recent events demonstrates a disregard for us

Whether our Board feel that it is beneath them to protest against biased decisions against us or that affect us or if they feel that any refute of claims that they may make would be seen as embarassment I'm uncertain but there MUST be reasons for their inactivity

HH?
Just fucking dogs the media have went full circle onto Celtic to deflect, huns phoning in to talk Celtic.

big Ozzy had them sussed, there is a song called fairies wear boots, classic Calton black sabbath and its Ozzy osbourne taking the piss out of the national front skinhead s, who set about him, faires wear boots, (doc martins) he also knew about the ibrox klan as well it appears.
Bark_At_The_Moon_Single.jpg

big Ozzy had them sussed, there is a song called fairies wear boots, classic Calton black sabbath and its Ozzy osbourne taking the piss out of the national front skinhead s, who set about him, faires wear boots, (doc martins) he also knew about the ibrox klan as well it appears.
View attachment 1337
met ozzy when ah worked in virgin records, he was doin a p.a and signing stuff,a wee guy asked him tae sign his album,but it wiz shrinkwrapped,so ozzy asked for a pair of scissors, ah said tae him, ozzy ffs, ye can bite the heids off ae chickens but ye need scissors tae take a bit of cellophane off an album!!!!!! party wiz great later though!!!!!

HH?
Possibly trying to keep themselves,the club I mean ,above reproach, in that we can take things you throw at us, water off a ducks back !and not get involved in a slagging match ,BR. ,classic example,saying nowt,on most things and if does,it is with discretion,I can understand that , but to us the fans ,very frustrating, best way win things,get 8, they will go into meltdown!no matter what they throw at us ,we shrug our shoulders and move on ,just my take ,what do you think?,hh

Possibly trying to keep themselves,the club I mean ,above reproach, in that we can take things you throw at us, water off a ducks back !and not get involved in a slagging match ,BR. ,classic example,saying nowt,on most things and if does,it is with discretion,I can understand that , but to us the fans ,very frustrating, best way win things,get 8, they will go into meltdown!no matter what they throw at us ,we shrug our shoulders and move on ,just my take ,what do you think?,hh

Perhaps the long game is to get Lawwell a major role in the upper echelons of UEFA. Just imagine what he could do from such a position of power. The zombies would do all they could to block the move, but the board's quiet diplomacy, and the invisible green hand, would ensure Lawwell's appointment.

Perhaps the long game is to get Lawwell a major role in the upper echelons of UEFA. Just imagine what he could do from such a position of power. The zombies would do all they could to block the move, but the board's quiet diplomacy, and the invisible green hand, would ensure Lawwell's appointment.
Could be,?if he did get on board uefa,would be good, but as you say ,diplomacy seems to be the key word here,can understand the reason,we are better than them in every way,from the board down the scum don’t know the meaning of ‘fair play ‘hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back