Jozo Simunovic

Conar96

Reading he may be a doubt for Easter Road. Seriously, is this guy made of chocolate? He never seems to get a consistent run of games without injury. I like him. I thought he was excellent last Sunday, but honestly, are we getting value from him?

Reading he may be a doubt for Easter Road. Seriously, is this guy made of chocolate? He never seems to get a consistent run of games without injury. I like him. I thought he was excellent last Sunday, but honestly, are we getting value from him?

Got to say i agree with you Conar.

He was excellent last week consistently pushing forward.

But just never enough games and the odd game prior to last week seen mistakes a plenty.

Good post Conar ???

Been saying this all season and the one before, i know we dont play him twice in one week, but it is getting 2 twice a month these days,On his game he is our best CH but missing out every other game is disappointing for us and him.

The snake oil salesman spoke about having to game manage him, but when does he become a liability???..

Whoever plays in the centre of our defence tomorrow needs to break forward as last week. I have always felt that that movement creates space and forces opposition mid fielders to commit and space is created.
Disappointed about the big mans injury.
HH

Back