Jozo

Really liked him ..but his timing seemed to go and he made a few mistakes,then the confidence went..but he now looks a player under Lenny. I can see that he understands the club,and what it means to play in the Hoops..That goal on Saturday was heaven sent...and he was the instrument to make it happen. He knows that and so do we...the spirit of Billy McNeil lives on within Paradise.

One thing Lenny has done is take the two central defenders we know will be at Celtic next season - Jozo and Ajer - and played them together to allow them to build up a partnership. Boyata got an injury that ended his season but he's away later this month anyway as is Benkovic who will be back at Leicester.

Lenny has made sure we have two players better prepared for the ever so stressful qualifiers.

Really liked him ..but his timing seemed to go and he made a few mistakes,then the confidence went..but he now looks a player under Lenny. I can see that he understands the club,and what it means to play in the Hoops..That goal on Saturday was heaven sent...and he was the instrument to make it happen. He knows that and so do we...the spirit of Billy McNeil lives on within Paradise.
Understanding the club and what it means especially our club is half the battle won for a foreign professional at CP. The goal, the timing of it, the number on his shirt , all of those things will help jozo who strikes me as a player who can't play through dips in confidence like some others. As long as jozo feels confident through genuinely feeling a part of future plans at CP, i think that the sky's the limit for him

Members online

Latest posts

Back