Just booked hospitality for the Kilmarnock game at Celtic Park

What package did you go for? Ive only been to the celtic club part. Went for the first time last season. My mate knows someone that has seats. I got the tickets for the same as the regular match day ones. There was one nutter that shouted the whole game, apparently he does it every match start to finish. That guy aside there wasnt much of an atmosphere/ joining in singing everyone was practically silent and nailed to the seat when I was there, it was a midweek game I think so it could of been down to that as well.
Your given a neck pass and a program on entry and the Celtic Club is a long stretch with a few bars. Tea, coffee and sandwiches before kick off. Half time you go back down and there is a selection of warm meaty pastries and cakes. I went to town on them because I was starving :). Then being the classy guy I am I wrapped a few in napkins and in the jacket pockets they went. 2 in each of the inside pockets and 2 in each of the outside. It was a wise decision. It was completely baltic that night and they acted like a thermal greggs vest and provided me with a tasty snack when I was leaving the ground.
So if your after mild mannered company, access to a bar and a heart attack levels of meat in pastry then you will have a rare time.

Last edited:
What package did you go for? Ive only been to the celtic club part. Went for the first time last season. My mate knows someone that has seats. I got the tickets for the same as the regular match day ones. There was one nutter that shouted the whole game, apparently he does it every match start to finish. That guy aside there wasnt much of an atmosphere/ joining in singing everyone was practically silent and nailed to the seat when I was there, it was a midweek game I think so it could of been down to that as well.
Your given a neck pass and a program on entry and the Celtic Club is a long stretch with a few bars. Tea, coffee and sandwiches before kick off. Half time you go back down and there is a selection of warm meaty pastries and cakes. I went to town on them because I was starving :). Then being the classy guy I am I wrapped a few in napkins and in the jacket pockets they went. 2 in each of the inside pockets and 2 in each of the outside. It was a wise decision. It was completely baltic that night and they acted like a thermal greggs vest and provided me with a tasty snack when I was leaving the ground.
So if your after mild mannered company, access to a bar and a heart attack levels of meat in pastry then you will have a rare time.

Cheers for that Bobo.....apparently the £85 a head package.....it was supposed to be a surprise....never mind I intend to make the most of it ?

Cheers for that Bobo.....apparently the £85 a head package.....it was supposed to be a surprise....never mind I intend to make the most of it ?
I think you will be in the same part I was in or the kerrydale. You might have a carvery/hot meal inc with it being a weekend game as well. Plenty of grub before and half time bar.
Hope you have good day out

Oh the feckin joy of it all.....?
Depends the person they were gambling piss heads who would leave at half time at away games to get pished doing fans out of a ticket never saw the point of it myself

Guy who lives across from my parents goes every week as his company have hospitality at us and sevco , he comes home sober from the sevco games , and pished and happy from the hoops games

and he's a hun

it is what you make of it enjoy yer day

Depends the person they were gambling piss heads who would leave at half time at away games to get pished doing fans out of a ticket never saw the point of it myself

Guy who lives across from my parents goes every week as his company have hospitality at us and sevco , he comes home sober from the sevco games , and pished and happy from the hoops games

and he's a hun

it is what you make of it enjoy yer day

???

I was lucky enough to win 4 seats in an auction for a Hearts game last season.
£250 won it with seats in the directors box and 5 course meal(unlimited booze helped).
That was in the Brother Walfrid suite where players families etc hang out. Amazing night.
The 3 guys i took with me didn't make work next day due to the amount of booze consumed lol. Was told a seat there is normally over £300 each so i won a watch?

Latest posts

Back