Just disturbing

TTQtKK⚠️

Went on the huns forum to wallow in their pain to go with my lunch. It's just disturbing. Read the first page of this post. Man that's just horrible.

I'm sure we do Chico, I love my football but honestly can't relate to how much people use that as an excuse. More likely they're not the most pleasant character to start with. I honestly hope though if someone here posted something similar we would tell them that they are out of line. This guy had a lot of support in the page I read. WTF!?

Went on the huns forum to wallow in their pain to go with my lunch. It's just disturbing. Read the first page of this post. Man that's just horrible.

I get pissed off after a defeat too, Tin-Tin, but the secret is in understanding that there are things in life that you have no control over and that you cannot directly affect or influence.

Once folk get their head around that, then there is only so long you can be 'angry' at the world. Football is meant to be a release for your emotions, not the cause of them.

If people can only feel euphoria and despair from football, then perhaps there are bigger deficits in their life.

Their pain and suffering is a direct consequence of year upon year of self-entitlement. They believe that they are being denied their right and that's how it manifests itself.........by taking it out on the wife and kids and family pets.

There is something sinister laced throughout that thread and (incredibly) those are probably some of the more rational huns. This season is a tipping point for that mob because deep down inside, they know that they overshot the moon financially and there is nothing left in the well. This was the time and they went all in. I genuinely fear that this realisation is going to mean that some poor Celtic fans are going to have their lives changed forever when they encounter a horde of zombies in full rage mode.

It would be sad, but interesting nonetheless, to see the figures for 'domestics' in sevconia last night.

BTW, just read the first post on that thread...fuck all wrong with what the hun has said there IMO...they care about their team...ive found myself going in a huff after a defeat...was proper gutted after the copenhagen game tother night and hardly spoke a word to my mrs.....Fuck all wrong with being passionate about your team....its when the line is crossed that is the problem (ie violence)

BTW, just read the first post on that thread...fuck all wrong with what the hun has said there IMO...they care about their team...ive found myself going in a huff after a defeat...was proper gutted after the copenhagen game tother night and hardly spoke a word to my mrs.....Fuck all wrong with being passionate about your team....its when the line is crossed that is the problem (ie violence)
Personally if your missus gets violent with you when you're being a huffy cunt, good on her you deserve it. 😼

Ive no doubt there are far worse threads about the huns you could have cherry picked from their scriptures

We all feel pissed off if we lose, maybe not exactly in high spirits, but there's arseholes there saying the avoid their children because they'll snap at them. That's just sad. Cunts should be used to losing by now ffs!
I hear some of my neighbours when they get beat, screaming and cursing, domestic arguments and fuck knows all what, wives and kids being scared because a football team lost is wrong, simple as that.

We all feel pissed off if we lose, maybe not exactly in high spirits, but there's arseholes there saying the avoid their children because they'll snap at them. That's just sad. Cunts should be used to losing by now ffs!
I hear some of my neighbours when they get beat, screaming and cursing, domestic arguments and fuck knows all what, wives and kids being scared because a football team lost is wrong, simple as that.

as i said, as long as it doesnt lead to any violence then theres fuck all wrong with going in a huff

ya pricks :mad::mad:

oh thats right, we equalized :p😂

S
I get pissed off after a defeat too, Tin-Tin, but the secret is in understanding that there are things in life that you have no control over and that you cannot directly affect or influence.

Once folk get their head around that, then there is only so long you can be 'angry' at the world. Football is meant to be a release for your emotions, not the cause of them.

If people can only feel euphoria and despair from football, then perhaps there are bigger deficits in their life.

Their pain and suffering is a direct consequence of year upon year of self-entitlement. They believe that they are being denied their right and that's how it manifests itself.........by taking it out on the wife and kids and family pets.

There is something sinister laced throughout that thread and (incredibly) those are probably some of the more rational huns. This season is a tipping point for that mob because deep down inside, they know that they overshot the moon financially and there is nothing left in the well. This was the time and they went all in. I genuinely fear that this realisation is going to mean that some poor Celtic fans are going to have their lives changed forever when they encounter a horde of zombies in full rage mode.

It would be sad, but interesting nonetheless, to see the figures for 'domestics' in sevconia last night.
Spot on SP

I prefer the defiance method when we've been humped, Hoopy.

More likely to sing a bit louder and prone to wearing items of clothing that identify who and what you are.

My girl and cat care not a jot about football, so what would be the point in causing them any distress other than by my singing?

I love my club, but I see life beyond it also. I genuinely feared for our future back in the 90's, so no amount of humpings will ever feel as bad as that.

If it came down to the cat or Celtic.......the cat wins (no quite so sure about the missus mind).

I prefer the defiance method when we've been humped, Hoopy.

More likely to sing a bit louder and prone to wearing items of clothing that identify who and what you are.

My girl and cat care not a jot about football, so what would be the point in causing them any distress other than by my singing?

I love my club, but I see life beyond it also. I genuinely feared for our future back in the 90's, so no amount of humpings will ever feel as bad as that.

If it came down to the cat or Celtic.......the cat wins (no quite so sure about the missus mind).
Cat man (y)
Another one Shammy, we're not here to take part we're here to take over! 😹

Back