Just disturbing

M

maybe so but I read the first page and found it a bit creepy. For me football shouldn’t bother him or you that much. It’s a game.

Your dead right, it's just not normal but we are talking about huns here, huns that think they have a God given right to win everything but in reality can't beat the team from the bottom of the league. Maybe the gullibillies will have had their eyes opened and see what the rest of us around the country see.

Your dead right, it's just not normal but we are talking about huns here, huns that think they have a God given right to win everything but in reality can't beat the team from the bottom of the league. Maybe the gullibillies will have had their eyes opened and see what the rest of us around the country see.
Aye it’s the entitlement that kills them rather hope surely they must have lost all hope by now 😂

Went on the huns forum to wallow in their pain to go with my lunch. It's just disturbing. Read the first page of this post. Man that's just horrible.

Absolutely disgraceful
Imagine posting that shite on a forum
We're not surprised though are we ?
HH

Went on the huns forum to wallow in their pain to go with my lunch. It's just disturbing. Read the first page of this post. Man that's just horrible.

Their pain is my joy. Fuck me it's good to be a Tim🍀

Some other Sevconian posted that his son had some kind of autism appointment at the hospital today. He said the mood he was in made him liable to kick off if the doc said something he didna like.
Now that is fucked up, threatening a healthcare professional because your team got beat is surely the mark of a psychopath.

Some other Sevconian posted that his son had some kind of autism appointment at the hospital today. He said the mood he was in made him liable to kick off if the doc said something he didna like.
Now that is fucked up, threatening a healthcare professional because your team got beat is surely the mark of a psychopath.
FFS just bizarre to think it never mind writing it down 🤦‍♂️

it happens
5 yrs ago a twat in and engurland jersey and loyalist tats abused a nurse during his appointment and the doctor, ,he got bounced all the way out the Royal infirmary

Members online

Latest posts

Back