Just Imagine!!!

Lubos left peg

"Kill all Muslims!!!!!!"

Plastered all over Scotland. Gangs of people marching through the streets singing about it. "Up to our knees in Muslim blood!!!!" They scream.
Weeks of it. Then the inevitable happens. Young Muslim guy leaves the house. A gang of people, on seeing he is a Muslim, act on the songs and threats they have been making and almost decapitate him. Killing him, robbing a young child of a father......imagine this happening on the streets of Scotland. My god, the outrage AND RIGHTLY FUCKING SO!!!! In the media. It would be international news!!! The racist gang of animals would be condemned outrightly!!!!!

Now change the word Muslim to taig.....ahhh now in scotland that makes it different....it was only a taig. Its now a "old firm" issue. The taig was probably just as bad as the gang of killers wasn't he???

My rant is a bit all over the place. I'm angry. I'm ashamed of my country and I'm ashamed to be from easterhouse this evening.

"Kill all Muslims!!!!!!"

Plastered all over Scotland. Gangs of people marching through the streets singing about it. "Up to our knees in Muslim blood!!!!" They scream.
Weeks of it. Then the inevitable happens. Young Muslim guy leaves the house. A gang of people, on seeing he is a Muslim, act on the songs and threats they have been making and almost decapitate him. Killing him, robbing a young child of a father......imagine this happening on the streets of Scotland. My god, the outrage AND RIGHTLY FUCKING SO!!!! In the media. It would be international news!!! The racist gang of animals would be condemned outrightly!!!!!

Now change the word Muslim to taig.....ahhh now in scotland that makes it different....it was only a taig. Its now a "old firm" issue. The taig was probably just as bad as the gang of killers wasn't he???

My rant is a bit all over the place. I'm angry. I'm ashamed of my country and I'm ashamed to be from easterhouse this evening.
Put it this way Lubo. you are definitely not wrong son.

Could have been any one of the bhoys in scotland. My dad, brother-in-law, nephew and brother live 5 minutes away. Could have been them. For what?? Because they had a Celtic top on. Police Scotland and the cowards in government who have refused to call the scum fans out have blood on their hands. That's just my opinion but I believe it 100%. We have seen this coming for weeks now!!! And if anyone dares tell me we are all the fucking same!! We are not like them!!!

Could have been any one of the bhoys in scotland. My dad, brother-in-law, nephew and brother live 5 minutes away. Could have been them. For what?? Because they had a Celtic top on. Police Scotland and the cowards in government who have refused to call the scum fans out have blood on their hands. That's just my opinion but I believe it 100%. We have seen this coming for weeks now!!! And if anyone dares tell me we are all the fucking same!! We are not like them!!!
Agree with every word Lubo they have pandered to the scum for months now the rag reporting have rejoiced at the K,A,T agenda being tagged all over the city ,they had the pictures and the stories nearly everyday

Not calling it out isn't surprising from that hun rag they have went out there way to promote the hate ,there first to report the on going hate and see nothing wrong with a young man murdered at the hands of the scum they laud everyday

As you know I spent about 10 years in England, never had an issue about being Scottish and certainly not about being a Tim. Moved back up to Lanarkshire a few years ago and I've had to "educate" my English missus on how to live up here. It's actually embarrassing but it had to be done for her own safety, when you see huns acting like they do just look away, don't confront them, just keep your head down and get out of the location ASAP. In England if someone was acting the cunt she would confront them, but it's not safe to do that here, she's had to learn that which is fucking shameful. I'll happily punch fuck out of the knuckle dragging bastards but she's not really equipped for that.
Every day wee see folk take the knee, they're appalled at racism and that's good, but we have a gang of backward thugs in our own country who genuinely think they run this country and are allowed to threaten, assault and tragically kill people who are "different" to them.
Something needs to be done, this can't go on.

As you know I spent about 10 years in England, never had an issue about being Scottish and certainly not about being a Tim. Moved back up to Lanarkshire a few years ago and I've had to "educate" my English missus on how to live up here. It's actually embarrassing but it had to be done for her own safety, when you see huns acting like they do just look away, don't confront them, just keep your head down and get out of the location ASAP. In England if someone was acting the cunt she would confront them, but it's not safe to do that here, she's had to learn that which is fucking shameful. I'll happily punch fuck out of the knuckle dragging bastards but she's not really equipped for that.
Every day wee see folk take the knee, they're appalled at racism and that's good, but we have a gang of backward thugs in our own country who genuinely think they run this country and are allowed to threaten, assault and tragically kill people who are "different" to them.
Should stayed here Hoopy. I will never go back to that fkin cesspit (sorry guys) I really don`t mean to upset my Cellic pals.

Its shocking how "NORMAL " it is up here to be a bigoted piece of shit they just say stuff for the sake of saying it kidding on its they're culture 🤬

All very valid points
It’s systemic racism which has been tolerated for decades if not longer
There’s tons of anti catholic marches every year
While that’s allowed to happen freely and legally there’s a simple message that its tolerated at every level of our national governance and policing. With their young living it up and being ingratiated into it there will never be any moving on from it. EVER
If your if that persuasion your either up to your knees in it 365 & 24/7 or your not

"Kill all Muslims!!!!!!"

A case in point Lubo!

Shortly after the 911 episode, and just before the New Year, half a dozen guys were walking down the Hilltown in Dundee much the worst for drink clapping and singing 'Death to Mohammed', 'Muslims are All B*******', and 'F*** Islamists',.........
Very soon two police vans attended and eleven officers rounded them inside.

They were all detained, arrested and subsequently jailed overnight before they even got down the five hundred yards and on to the Victoria Road at the bottom.... and this was before 10 mins had passed.
The outcome later through the court, resulted in five of them receiving 3 month sentences with one not proven. I'm sure small fines were also proffered to them.

Even back then in 2002, the five were convicted of racist and religious crimes and also bound to behave for the next five years, or else.

I can't remember if these type of offences were even on the statute back then.
However this was the end result, and maybe the sheriff ruled it 'incitement to cause affray'.

HOW ARE TODAY'S SCOTTISH ROMAN CATHOLICS MEANT TO FEEL WHEN THIS IS HOW OTHER CREEDS AND FAITHS ARE TREATED WITH HIGHER STATUS THAN US?
I PERSONALLY DETEST OUR POLICE AND SYSTEM THEY WORK WITH.
i HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR LAWS AT ALL AND WOULD DEFEND THESE REASONS WHILE HIGHLIGHTING THEIR DISGRACE IN A COURT OF "LAW".
WITH A DECENT EDUCATION, I WOULDN'T NEED COUNSEL AND COULDN'T LOSE.

Since then there have been at least 12 instances I've witnessed where this has happened in Dundee in daylight, at the city churches, or the same area of the Hilltown where the cops have asked them to quieten it down a bit, or showed no interest.... but with one major difference it was 'F*** the Pope', 'Catholic B*******' .....Fenian scum' and other songs involving the IRA and Catholic people in high office, Irish solicitors and others.
I've never seen anyone spoken to, let alone arrested!

Once when the rangers were playing against Dundee at Dens Park the manky 'people' were allowed to walk past Dundee fans and sing their vile anti-Catholic hate filled rants with the police watching on.

It was very obvious the police were just too cowardly to get involved while allowing this to go on.
One guy in the queue in front of us with his very young son was plainly upset, when he picked him up and said to a sergeant who was accompanied with three other hopeless officers ALL standing by watching these trash....'is that it'? 'aren't you guys going to shut them up'?
When, all of us nearby clearly heard the sergeant reply to him 'why? are you wanting to take their place'?
By that the comments around me were "did you hear that", and "is he gonna get arrested for asking a question"?
I was dumbfounded, by the sergeants' retort!
It was appalling, dreadful and disgusting and any other synonym you can think of.

The guy slowly shook his head, stared at the cop once more for a couple of seconds, then turned around leaving his place in the queue heading towards the Provost Rd and his home .......I think.

March 2021.......Nothing changes.
This is an irrefutable decree that the Scottish Police are spineless, gutless, craven and timorous
trash, not fit for purpose where your everyday hun filth are concerned.

I would go on to state that today it is a disgrace and shame on anyone who is a serving policeman or woman, including anyone who seeks to be one in this blighted institutionalised backwater country.
Terrified of the hun scum...is how we all should see it.

The police by their cowardly indifference actually promote anti-Catholicism and I can't see it being addressed any time soon.
But, if the filth did that in England, it would quickly get around and I'm sure there would be marches against the scum's behaviour before long....AND .... not just against their religious prejudice but specifically AGAINST THEM AND THEIR racism, intolerance and bigotry.

Maybe we need greater attendances at marches up here, and not pertaining to any other cause other than this, highlighting the uselessness of Scottish Law, the ineptitude of the Scottish Police and their don't give a damn attitude towards Roman Catholics.

Last edited:
Back