Just Imagine!!!

Its all so pointless at the end of the day they've killed a guy over a football game😔 all sides family's have to deal with the fallout for the rest of they're days while the perpetrators lay in the tin pail for say 15 year before they can get paroled all that for what??? ITS ALL SO POINTLESS😥
15 years is nothing ,theyll come out and have a life,they bastards should be hanged .

Missus and I looked into moving to New Zealand a few years ago, more of a pipe dream than anything concrete, the closest we got was buying a road map of the country! If I could wake up tomorrow all settled in a different country it would probably still be New Zealand though, it looks great.
England has plenty of shitholes (Birmingham for a start) but we lived in the Cotswolds which was lovely, nice scenery, decent people, all very civilised, more chance of getting hit by lightning down there than getting caught up in sectarian violence and most importantly the weather is better than we get here.
You no live in a bin tiddles? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Stayed with an Aunt in Rhodesia. Ian Smith was premier then. Loved the place living on a farm In the country. Not great was racism in those days, opens your eyes wide when you are a young boy with not a care in the world. Now racism 8s still here and sadly not going to go away anytime soon. Education starts in the home with your parents bringing you up decent honest and true to oneself. Bigots and racists spread their hatred of others, on to their children and they call them traditions and cultures. Thank God I was born the way I am. 🙏

15 years is nothing ,theyll come out and have a life,they bastards should be hanged .
Bastard probably won't even get 15 years T, it'll be plea bargained to man slaughter due to extenuating circumstances, 10 years tops cunt will get out in 6 or 7 due to "good behaviour "

I'm no supporter of the death penalty but I'd happily see that sick bastard getting hard labour for the rest of his pointless life!

Bastard probably won't even get 15 years T, it'll be plea bargained to man slaughter due to extenuating circumstances, 10 years tops cunt will get out in 6 or 7 due to "good behaviour "

I'm no supporter of the death penalty but I'd happily see that sick bastard getting hard labour for the rest of his pointless life!
Agree with you hoopy, but IMHO depends who is lawyer is. Findly always fought the protestant cause. If he gets someone like him and a watp, judge and jury he's out on probation. 😑

Agree with you hoopy, but IMHO depends who is lawyer is. Findly always fought the protestant cause. If he gets someone like him and a watp, judge and jury he's out on probation. 😑
Aye bastard probably hasn't worked a day in his life but he'll get a QC on 10 grand a day to defend him! 😾

If that was my kid id rather do away with them myself mate ,they dont deserve to breathe

Back