Just so feckin angry

Not sure PL would have a say on what goes on in a changing room or training ground, not unless there are issue's that need sorting.
And what we have seen to date there must be some issues as the muck we are been served up is far to rotten to stomach any more
I'm also sure PL will be aware of the feelings of the fans at this moment and if he watched that shambles yesterday. Something MUST change now wether it's team selections and tactics or change the manager.

Damage may have already been done Shadow2 as lenny said he was happy to have kept the want away players, yet it had been troubling him for some time after the CL defeat so 💩somewhere

It's still early enough in the season to repair that damage though mate......one thing is for sure Lenny needs players out on that pitch he can trust to give their all for the team and he can't trust players who have already decided they no longer want to be part of that team. If Lenny is still putting his trust in those players then that for me raises even more questions about Lenny's judgement!

There are obviously others issues at play in what's been going on BUT I reckon the fact that Lenny was so fucked off with the attitude of this want-away faction that he lost it during an interview and made those frustrations public tells us all we need to know about how much of an issue it is.

Fair point shadow but then all he has done was to create a bigger problem for himself. Best example is ajer, is how can we play a 352 without him and in fairness to him he hasn't done to much wrong either. But what message is been sent to players who sign on a permanent and yet can't start ahead of want away players. Fáil to see how that can have a good harmony in the dressing room with such a lack of good performers at the moment

Fair point shadow but then all he has done was to create a bigger problem for himself. Best example is ajer, is how can we play a 352 without him and in fairness to him he hasn't done to much wrong either. But what message is been sent to players who sign on a permanent and yet can't start ahead of want away players. Fáil to see how that can have a good harmony in the dressing room with such a lack of good performers at the moment

Oh dear.....do you realise the can of worms you've just opened up by mentioning Ajer and 3-5-2 to me John? 😂(y)

Got to say it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who still see Ajer as a first pick at CB given how many of the goals we concede and the issues we have in defence come from the area of the pitch he's supposed to be covering. I think he gets away with murder tbh......mainly because his errors tend to be forgotten because of that 1 stand-out tackle or interception he usually makes in a game.

Imo he lacks the positional awareness, the concentration required and the basic nous for a CB and because of that he too often gets caught out of position meaning he either ends up being caught flat footed in no mans land or he has to resort to lunging in because he's too far out of position to make up the ground. I genuinely couldn't think of anybody worse in our defensive ranks to play in a back 3. The guy is a CM being played out of position at CB and always will be as far as I'm concerned.

And as far as 3-5-2 goes, I don't want to bore everybody again with the specifics of why I don't think it works as I've talked this subject to death now......all I'll say is I don't think it works on any level with the group of players we currently have.

Getting back to the original point......I think we're now at the stage where the continued inclusion, especially in the starting 11, of those want-away players is now doing more harm than good. Like you said what sort of message does that send out to those players who've committed their futures to the club, players who are working their arses off day in day out in training yet still get overlooked in favour of guys who don't even want to be here?

Oh dear.....do you realise the can of worms you've just opened up by mentioning Ajer and 3-5-2 to me John? 😂(y)

Got to say it never fails to amaze me the amount of people who still see Ajer as a first pick at CB given how many of the goals we concede and the issues we have in defence come from the area of the pitch he's supposed to be covering. I think he gets away with murder tbh......mainly because his errors tend to be forgotten because of that 1 stand-out tackle or interception he usually makes in a game.

Imo he lacks the positional awareness, the concentration required and the basic nous for a CB and because of that he too often gets caught out of position meaning he either ends up being caught flat footed in no mans land or he has to resort to lunging in because he's too far out of position to make up the ground. I genuinely couldn't think of anybody worse in our defensive ranks to play in a back 3. The guy is a CM being played out of position at CB and always will be as far as I'm concerned.

And as far as 3-5-2 goes, I don't want to bore everybody again with the specifics of why I don't think it works as I've talked this subject to death now......all I'll say is I don't think it works on any level with the group of players we currently have.

Getting back to the original point......I think we're now at the stage where the continued inclusion, especially in the starting 11, of those want-away players is now doing more harm than good. Like you said what sort of message does that send out to those players who've committed their futures to the club, players who are working their arses off day in day out in training yet still get overlooked in favour of guys who don't even want to be here?
100% agree with you about ajer. Way fuckin overrated and he should have covered goldson for the first goal yesterday, but he made a great tackle in the second half so that's got him out of jail. He's way too fuckin slow movin the ball and I know he's not the only one. There seems to be a fascination about taking a second and third and even fourth touch when the ball needs to be moved first time. It does my fuckin head in. I actually felt sorry for klimala yesterday. He makes good runs, but some prick decides to take an extra touch and then it's either too late and he's closed down or he's offside. Ajer is one of the biggest culprits for this and he thinks he's better than he actually is. His heads up his own hole!

100% agree with you about ajer. Way fuckin overrated and he should have covered goldson for the first goal yesterday, but he made a great tackle in the second half so that's got him out of jail. He's way too fuckin slow movin the ball and I know he's not the only one. There seems to be a fascination about taking a second and third and even fourth touch when the ball needs to be moved first time. It does my fuckin head in. I actually felt sorry for klimala yesterday. He makes good runs, but some prick decides to take an extra touch and then it's either too late and he's closed down or he's offside. Ajer is one of the biggest culprits for this and he thinks he's better than he actually is. His heads up his own hole!

And that's the thing mate Ajer gets away with that shit nearly every game while others get slaughtered for less!

Yer spot on about that 2nd/3rd touch as it's killing our game right now, sucks the pace right out of our play and by the time we get the ball into forward positions the opposition has dropped back, closed down the space and we end up having to play it sideways or backwards again.

I honestly think that we all need to take a big deep breath here and remember that we had half a side out there , this happened last season and we all know what happened next, and whilst I dont think they will fold like that again I do think that we will step it up a couple of gears . And i know, I can hear the groans of fk sake winter we were shit and we were but were they great? I think not and we will click you cant keep a good side down and thats true. They are better right now but not because of us being shit because nobody's parking buses bar parks if Hamilton v them. That'll change now and when for once we do have our real 1st XI out I still believe few can cope with us . I think we needed this , lenny, us the fans and the players, a good kick in the preverbials is no bad thing and we need that so this can work to our advantage in a fukd up way. Now theres no relying on a 9iar invincible still going for 4treble in a row. Slippys not fooled ifvl anyone seen what he said 'were still the team to catch ' catch being the word when they're 4pts soon to be 1 pt ahead. They will drop pts guaranteed against killienor some other mid table side. As MD has said nothing is won or lost this month just bragging rights but any pretendygers who knows about fitba will know that they weren't great either and how we can play. Yes weve still to do that even v hibs wasn't us brilliant Celtic was it? We will be there waiting for slippys 'slip which will happen I truly believe it will. And once we go in front we'll stay there I truly believe that also, why? You may ask when we've been shit so far? For the reason I said before we arent that team whove won all there is to win and what many of a lot of folk forget we are in the Scottish cup semis and they are out. We will pick the first silver of the season even though its from last and they will have to watch us helpless win another treble, and the confidence that will bring these bhoys. No one can deny that so far theyve flattered to deceive yet win game in hand 1pt behind the 'best' team, no I cant accept that we are better , not yesterday and probably not v Milan but we'll get there I believe it truly I do with all my heart. I wasn't even particularly worried about all that happened as it happened cos I think I expected it but I also expect a similar response so do they , like last season bring it on time to step up . Watch this space HH YNWA 💚🙏

Good points. The amount of two or three touches before releasing the ball means any momentum lost. The usual passing amongst the back 3 predictable as fek and allows our othwr players to be closed down. Klimala makes ssssoooo many good runs wether to drag defence out of position(which would help a strike partner he doesn't have) or to take an offensive position. All is lost with the usual slow build up and square or backward passes.

I honestly think that we all need to take a big deep breath here and remember that we had half a side out there , this happened last season and we all know what happened next, and whilst I dont think they will fold like that again I do think that we will step it up a couple of gears . And i know, I can hear the groans of fk sake winter we were shit and we were but were they great? I think not and we will click you cant keep a good side down and thats true. They are better right now but not because of us being shit because nobody's parking buses bar parks if Hamilton v them. That'll change now and when for once we do have our real 1st XI out I still believe few can cope with us . I think we needed this , lenny, us the fans and the players, a good kick in the preverbials is no bad thing and we need that so this can work to our advantage in a fukd up way. Now theres no relying on a 9iar invincible still going for 4treble in a row. Slippys not fooled ifvl anyone seen what he said 'were still the team to catch ' catch being the word when they're 4pts soon to be 1 pt ahead. They will drop pts guaranteed against killienor some other mid table side. As MD has said nothing is won or lost this month just bragging rights but any pretendygers who knows about fitba will know that they weren't great either and how we can play. Yes weve still to do that even v hibs wasn't us brilliant Celtic was it? We will be there waiting for slippys 'slip which will happen I truly believe it will. And once we go in front we'll stay there I truly believe that also, why? You may ask when we've been shit so far? For the reason I said before we arent that team whove won all there is to win and what many of a lot of folk forget we are in the Scottish cup semis and they are out. We will pick the first silver of the season even though its from last and they will have to watch us helpless win another treble, and the confidence that will bring these bhoys. No one can deny that so far theyve flattered to deceive yet win game in hand 1pt behind the 'best' team, no I cant accept that we are better , not yesterday and probably not v Milan but we'll get there I believe it truly I do with all my heart. I wasn't even particularly worried about all that happened as it happened cos I think I expected it but I also expect a similar response so do they , like last season bring it on time to step up . Watch this space HH YNWA 💚🙏
Half a fekn side! I thought any player deemed good enough to pull on OUR shirt good enough at any time. By saying that you imply some aren't good enough therefore shit and shouldn't have been signed in 1st place. I know you're trying to be positive but ffs we're a shadow of the club we know and love with this dross. 1 fekn decent performance this season does not bode well.😡

Well I cannae fault ye for yer optimism Winter, I just hope tae fuck yer proved right (y)

And that's the thing mate Ajer gets away with that shit nearly every game while others get slaughtered for less!

Yer spot on about that 2nd/3rd touch as it's killing our game right now, sucks the pace right out of our play and by the time we get the ball into forward positions the opposition has dropped back, closed down the space and we end up having to play it sideways or backwards again.
It's the Peter Grant passing hit a pass 20yrds ,,,,nope walk it 15 then pass it

I wonder if there is pressure to play wantaways to keep transfer values high. You can't really ask for big money for spl bench warmers

I have resigned myself to the fact there will be games like this so I don't lose the plot
I get pissed off for a bit and then think, we'll get it right
Imagine being wee Griff sitting on the bench watching that shambles yesterday
For me, the only ones getting passing marks were Laxalt and young Walsh, they showed up, the rest, not so much
I love Celtic FC, but they don't put bread on my table, so I won't allow them to fuck up my life, from day to day
I have no control over what they do, so I try not to get too down, and/or angry, it's not good for your health
That's how I deal with it
It was a total shambles yesterday, and I only wish we could get some of you, into that dressing room, or board room, for that matter to let them know in person, that shows like that, are unacceptable
For now, I hope everyone enjoys a great week (such as the times we live in) and we'll get there, like tha Champions we are

HH

Ajer is not a left sided CB!

I have resigned myself to the fact there will be games like this so I don't lose the plot
I get pissed off for a bit and then think, we'll get it right
Imagine being wee Griff sitting on the bench watching that shambles yesterday
For me, the only ones getting passing marks were Laxalt and young Walsh, they showed up, the rest, not so muchI love Celtic FC, but they don't put bread on my table, so I won't allow them to fuck up my life, from day to day
I have no control over what they do, so I try not to get too down and/or angry
That's how I deal with it
It was a total shambles yesterday and I only wish we could get some of you into that dressing room, or board room, for that matter to let them know in person, that shows like that, are unacceptable
For now, I hope everyone enjoys a great week (such as the times we live in) and we'll get there, like tha Champions we are

HH
Well put pal. HH🍀

Back