Just so feckin angry

Torrancetim

Normally the day after the anger subsides and perspective kicks in , not today , yesterday was a shit show , a clusterfuck of a performance from the team as a whole with exceptions for laxalt and welsh .
how can we go from creating 15 to 20 chances per game to 0 in the last few games , the tactics are clearly wrong and Lenny looks out his depth, players are not performing , don’t accept that any of the missing players would have made a major difference as the team is on its knees , morale is low , question is why ??
what the fuck has happened to a team that was flying a few months ago
More questions than answers because I don’t know ?
1 decent performance against hibs so far this season the rest , accepting that we got the points were not up to standard expected of the champions
Bain has got to start now , sooner julienne is fit the better , he goes straight in the team , got to start playing 2 strikers , I mean strikers , not Christie or moi in that role , change the shape , change the team Lenny or watch the 10 disappear

We're all hurting pal. I just hope Lenny is man enough to realise he's fucking up big time or i fear the worst this season.
Stevie, my worst trait is my stubbornness.

Even when I know I've fucked up, it takes a helluva something to force me to admit it.

I think that it's at least one characteristic I share with Lenny.

I won't hold my breath.......

I am sick of watching Ntcham. He is destroying us with his coming short, passing short, takes the whole tempo out of our game, pirouetting all over the plave. Hhe spends more time in reverse passing backwards than an excavator, forget tackling, even Jesus would weep at his heading, putting himself forward for free kicks, then over the bar. He is not a natural fit to anything we are trying to do. £9 million +, I would take half of that now and let him go.
I am sure he is a nice guy and can bring much more to some other club. But for me, his time is up.
Yesterday was pitiful, gutless and embarrassingly hurtful. They lay down, rolled over and took it. Not one ounce of passion.
We know that they are so much better than this. Hopefully this is the last time we have to suffer this. Better days ahead hopefully. HH.
Sorry for the rant but I feel the need to say it.

As pissed as us all this morning and just as baffled by what I saw. What is lenny on about when he says that there was a lack of experience and nous? Nous yes but experience? Theres a case to be made for Barkas laxalt and welsh in that respect but the first 2 are hardly academy players. I cannot remember a game where we have registered zero shots on target, not even against the likes of Barcelona or Bayern has that happened. I admit that we were at a disadvantage from the start in missing HALF of our starting XI so in that case it was Christmas come early for them but the team we put out should have been enough to trouble them . What really galls me is that for as rotten as we were, they were also rotten and the fact that Goldson scored 2 proves that their strikers and kent were not in the game in respect that they didnt trouble us. What happened out there? I mean we did control the game but we were toothless and all at sea at the back. Barkas bottled it I wouldve saved that , yes it came quickly at him but hes paid for his reactions and if experience was a problem then lenny should've started with bain who knows this game. Ajer ? That foul he gave that led to the goal? Why? The player was going nowhere. I was disillusioned with the high balls to frimpong who needs it on the ground and starting again with moi up front where hes not so effective no wonder he wasnt happy when coming off. That was griffs place with klimala all day long. Still in the cold light of the morning after , win our game in hand and it's back to where we were. Are they testing at ibrox they must be the only club without a case. I cant blame covid entirely but it played a part no doubt and that part I believe is why weve gone from 15-20 attempts on goal to none. Big shane , I'm sorry bhoys and ghirls but he looks a liability every time I watch him, just because he's an EPL player doesnt mean he's all that and hes certainly not been close to all that for us yet. I'm not throwing in the towel, NEVER and I'd like to point out they beat us last year and finished 13 pts behind us. If I'm looking to point the finger then I point it at the sfa and fifa for playing internationals during a pandemic. All in all , worst performance from Celtic in an attacking sense against a side who were there for the beating. We move on and perhaps we needed this so no-one is in any doubt that they are legit challengers as they were this time last year. They fell away this season we must once more up our game and btw no club in Scotland could live with the loss of players we have , milan on Thursday night we could do with something from that just to lift moral. We arent 20 pts behind and I'll be keeping the faith because I know that we'll come good HH YNWA ☘

I am sick of watching Ntcham. He is destroying us with his coming short, passing short, takes the whole tempo out of our game, pirouetting all over the plave. Hhe spends more time in reverse passing backwards than an excavator, forget tackling, even Jesus would weep at his heading, putting himself forward for free kicks, then over the bar. He is not a natural fit to anything we are trying to do. £9 million +, I would take half of that now and let him go.
I am sure he is a nice guy and can bring much more to some other club. But for me, his time is up.
Yesterday was pitiful, gutless and embarrassingly hurtful. They lay down, rolled over and took it. Not one ounce of passion.
We know that they are so much better than this. Hopefully this is the last time we have to suffer this. Better days ahead hopefully. HH.
Sorry for the rant but I feel the need to say it.
I think it speaks volumes when a guy makes his debut in the derby and shows more heart and determination than anybody else in the team. Laxalt.

As pissed as us all this morning and just as baffled by what I saw. What is lenny on about when he says that there was a lack of experience and nous? Nous yes but experience? Theres a case to be made for Barkas laxalt and welsh in that respect but the first 2 are hardly academy players. I cannot remember a game where we have registered zero shots on target, not even against the likes of Barcelona or Bayern has that happened. I admit that we were at a disadvantage from the start in missing HALF of our starting XI so in that case it was Christmas come early for them but the team we put out should have been enough to trouble them . What really galls me is that for as rotten as we were, they were also rotten and the fact that Goldson scored 2 proves that their strikers and kent were not in the game in respect that they didnt trouble us. What happened out there? I mean we did control the game but we were toothless and all at sea at the back. Barkas bottled it I wouldve saved that , yes it came quickly at him but hes paid for his reactions and if experience was a problem then lenny should've started with bain who knows this game. Ajer ? That foul he gave that led to the goal? Why? The player was going nowhere. I was disillusioned with the high balls to frimpong who needs it on the ground and starting again with moi up front where hes not so effective no wonder he wasnt happy when coming off. That was griffs place with klimala all day long. Still in the cold light of the morning after , win our game in hand and it's back to where we were. Are they testing at ibrox they must be the only club without a case. I cant blame covid entirely but it played a part no doubt and that part I believe is why weve gone from 15-20 attempts on goal to none. Big shane , I'm sorry bhoys and ghirls but he looks a liability every time I watch him, just because he's an EPL player doesnt mean he's all that and hes certainly not been close to all that for us yet. I'm not throwing in the towel, NEVER and I'd like to point out they beat us last year and finished 13 pts behind us. If I'm looking to point the finger then I point it at the sfa and fifa for playing internationals during a pandemic. All in all , worst performance from Celtic in an attacking sense against a side who were there for the beating. We move on and perhaps we needed this so no-one is in any doubt that they are legit challengers as they were this time last year. They fell away this season we must once more up our game and btw no club in Scotland could live with the loss of players we have , milan on Thursday night we could do with something from that just to lift moral. We arent 20 pts behind and I'll be keeping the faith because I know that we'll come good HH YNWA ☘
Cannot disagree with a single word winter, tough times ahead , I said last week I had the fear, and I was correct , I just hope that this is the boot up the arse we needed and we now move on to better things , let’s face it , it cannot get much worse than yesterday , I can take a beating by a better team but I cannot and will not take a team that plays with , no pride, no heart, no desire , no passion for the badge or the colours that we all hold close to our hearts

Also who knows what effect having no fans is doing, it seems to be better for the huns cos they are always on their backs, celtic fans seem to gee and drive the team on
Knowing wee jimmy krankie (sturgeon) we'll have fans in the bigotdome come the next game but if not we will have our true side out to play and that will make a massive difference of course it helped them that thousand hoops weren't there to inspire our bhoys and hopefully they wint have any bigots there come the away game either. That said I believe that the league is never won on the derby results and the long slog marathon will come to haunt them they will drop points and we must pick them up when that happens, our squad when fit Is good enough to go quarters of the Europa league in firmly believe that we are used to league-European-league and they are not hopefully itll be the defining factor I'm still confident that when we've got our real team we will show our qualities . Why do I think that ? Because you cant keep good players down for long it wouldnt surprise movie they lost or drew their next game and we go in front with a game in hand but if anyone thought this rangers are last season's rangers think again we have to be at our best in every game . Hopefully moi starts wide with griff and klimala up front unless ajetti is fit to play that rules klimala to the bench which is unfortunate for him as hes shown his quality and deserves to start but I've a feeling we'll go with one striker v Milan, duffy had better up his game cos hes not been worth it so far at least COYBIG HH ☘

Honestly beginning to think there are major schisms within our dressing room now, that wasn't a Celtic team yesterday that was a collection of individuals wearing Celtic jerseys! I bang on a lot about Lenny's tactics and formations (which I personally think is the biggest problem we have right now) but I think those problems are being compounded by other serious issues.

Want-away players moping about the place, the manager and some players pissed off by the want-aways lack of commitment, others pissed off that they're working their arses off in training yet the want-aways are still getting game time ahead of them, a lack of faith by some in the management's tactics, team selections, formations and approach to games, a dislike of Lenny's management style by others, the management's frustrations with all of the above along with their inability/refusal to make the decisions necessary to remedy some of these issues I think have all played their part in souring the unity and team spirit within the dressing room.

In my eyes at least yesterday's disgraceful performance is the defining moment not only in our quest for the 10 but in Lenny's future as Celtic manager and who in that squad now deserves to be pulling on that jersey!

I think for the sake of unity, team spirit and as a way of galvanising this team for what's ahead those want-away players need to be dropped from the starting line-up immediately regardless of who they are. They don't want to be here, they've already decided their futures lie elsewhere, their commitment is now questionable and their priorities are at odds with those of the management, their teammates and the club as a whole and more importantly they are taking the jerseys from players who do want to be here and are committed to the cause. I also think Lenny needs to accept both his and his backroom team's limitations and bring in a more experienced and more vocal backroom team who can challenge him as well as advise him and I think he needs to sit down with the rest of his players, clear the air then have a serious discussion about how they want to set-up and play as it's them and not Lenny who's got to go out there and make it work.

Lenny and the bhoys can either take yesterday's epic clusterfuck and use it as a platform to resolve their issues, rebuild that unity and team spirit and set about making history for all the right reasons or they can carry on doing what they're doing and go down in history for all the wrong reasons!

Time everyone concerned sorted their shit out because performances like yesterday's are not fucking on, not from any player pulling on that jersey and not even from a club legend like Lenny!

Honestly beginning to think there are major schisms within our dressing room now, that wasn't a Celtic team yesterday that was a collection of individuals wearing Celtic jerseys! I bang on a lot about Lenny's tactics and formations (which I personally think is the biggest problem we have right now) but I think those problems are being compounded by other serious issues.

Want-away players moping about the place, the manager and some players pissed off by the want-aways lack of commitment, others pissed off that they're working their arses off in training yet the want-aways are still getting game time ahead of them, a lack of faith by some in the management's tactics, team selections, formations and approach to games, a dislike of Lenny's management style by others, the management's frustrations with all of the above along with their inability/refusal to make the decisions necessary to remedy some of these issues I think have all played their part in souring the unity and team spirit within the dressing room.

In my eyes at least yesterday's disgraceful performance is the defining moment not only in our quest for the 10 but in Lenny's future as Celtic manager and who in that squad now deserves to be pulling on that jersey!

I think for the sake of unity, team spirit and as a way of galvanising this team for what's ahead those want-away players need to be dropped from the starting line-up immediately regardless of who they are. They don't want to be here, they've already decided their futures lie elsewhere, their commitment is now questionable and their priorities are at odds with those of the management, their teammates and the club as a whole and more importantly they are taking the jerseys from players who do want to be here and are committed to the cause. I also think Lenny needs to accept both his and his backroom team's limitations and bring in a more experienced and more vocal backroom team who can challenge him as well as advise him and I think he needs to sit down with the rest of his players, clear the air then have a serious discussion about how they want to set-up and play as it's them and not Lenny who's got to go out there and make it work.

Lenny and the bhoys can either take yesterday's epic clusterfuck and use it as a platform to resolve their issues, rebuild that unity and team spirit and set about making history for all the right reasons or they can carry on doing what they're doing and go down in history for all the wrong reasons!

Time everyone concerned sorted their shit out because performances like yesterday's are not fucking on, not from any player pulling on that jersey and not even from a club legend like Lenny!
Well said Shadow.
Now is the time for leadership and if Lawwell has his finger on the pulse then he must know what the issues are. He must have eyes and ears at Lennoxtown. On that basis the riot act should be being read and if there are players who don't want to be there the n stick them with the kids and make sure our first team squad are the ones that will bleed for the colours if necessary.
So Peter what have you got when then shit is hitting the fan?
HH

Well said Shadow.
Now is the time for leadership and if Lawwell has his finger on the pulse then he must know what the issues are. He must have eyes and ears at Lennoxtown. On that basis the riot act should be being read and if there are players who don't want to be there the n stick them with the kids and make sure our first team squad are the ones that will bleed for the colours if necessary.
HH
Not sure PL would have a say on what goes on in a changing room or training ground, not unless there are issue's that need sorting.
And what we have seen to date there must be some issues as the muck we are been served up is far to rotten to stomach any more

👍👍

When times are hard , people , teams, either grow and evolve or they wither and die, it’s time for us stand up now , make strong decisions and move forward , get rid of the players who do not want to be there , fuck them
Lenny is not a popular man right now , prove us wrong , show you are the manager we want you to be , all we ask is 100% every game from you and the team , yesterday was a shit show , the fight back starts now

When times are hard , people , teams, either grow and evolve or they wither and die, it’s time for us stand up now , make strong decisions and move forward , get rid of the players who do not want to be there , fuck them
Lenny is not a popular man right now , prove us wrong , show you are the manager we want you to be , all we ask is 100% every game from you and the team , yesterday was a shit show , the fight back starts now
If we don't fight back we die this season, question is lenny can't fight this battle on his own, even though he is trying to on his own by the looks of things at the moment

Well said Shadow.
HH

Exactly Lmc......It's time Lenny stopped trying to accommodate this want-away faction in the hope they have a change of heart and told them if you don't want to be here then fine we'll move forward with those that do and in the meantime you can go train with the kids until the club can move you on. Their presence in the dressing room and more importantly their continued inclusion in the starting line-up has surely got to be breeding resentment within the squad and that can't be allowed to continue.

As for Lawell best thing he could do is keep out of team matters and get to work on setting up the best deals possible to move these guys on. We may not get exactly what we want for them but we'll be better off in the long run with them gone, what we need is a united front and everybody pulling in the same direction and if there are people undermining that out of self interest then they need to be removed from the equation.

Exactly Lmc......It's time Lenny stopped trying to accommodate this want-away faction in the hope they have a change of heart and told them if you don't want to be here then fine we'll move forward with those that do and in the meantime you can go train with the kids until the club can move you on. Their presence in the dressing room and more importantly their continued inclusion in the starting line-up has surely got to be breeding resentment within the squad and that can't be allowed to continue.

As for Lawell best thing he could do is keep out of team matters and get to work on setting up the best deals possible to move these guys on. We may not get exactly what we want for them but we'll be better off in the long run with them gone, what we need is a united front and everybody pulling in the same direction and if there are people undermining that out of self interest then they need to be removed from the equation.
Damage may have already been done Shadow2 as lenny said he was happy to have kept the want away players, yet it had been troubling him for some time after the CL defeat so 💩somewhere

Members online

Latest posts

Back