Just so feckin angry

Sorry Boab.... I don't see any evidence whatsoever. Bought a pig in a poke methinks. For christs sake this is football. We all know how to play it. We only get better with familiarity. Barkass has shown nothing since he arrived. I also don't get all the love for Laxalt as yet. He looked competent but was he a SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE??? Not for me as yet but before anybody has a hissy fit. I know it was his first runout.
Exactly. Laxalt had his DEBUT in the Glasgow derby yet he showed more guts and determination than most in a hoop shirt. He also managed more crosses into the box than Taylor could manage in a season. Yes, he is a huge upgrade on Taylor who is nothing more than a decent LB.

So please enlighten me regarding ANY player you thought had a better game in the Hoops?
Hi Stevie. I was not trying to pick the best player on the pitch. I used to vote for a top 3 players on matchday when I was on another site. As a criteria I used the position a player played in and if that player went beyond what was required of his position. If he made an IMPACT then he was a candidate of top 3.
I don't think anybody made an impact on Saturday. I would say that Laxalt played ok but was not particularly impressive (to me YET).... not as poor as the other players with the exception of young Welsh. Just suggesting that he did not stand out (Laxalt) as you might think an experienced international World Cup / Milan player might if the perfomance was so poor from the others. To my mind, his performance was only marginally better than we have seen from a young guy from Kilmarnock. Early days I know.

Yes it was awful but we can't pretend the place being empty didn't make a difference - everyone might say that the players should get themselves up and not need the crowd but I don't believe that. Its easy to play the way the other lot did when there is no crowd pressure - Celtic would have been lifted by the home support - as so often in the past. These closed doors games are so awful and depressing i can't be ersed watching most of them - so how must i be playing in them. All the clubs should grow a pair - like Aberdeen - and challenge the SG and the wee dictator and her dentist pal on the madness and negativity of their thinking.
All ifs an buts BUT if El Yanoussi (not impressed by him at all btw) just rolls that ball in or onto Polish Paddy - back to 1-1 and what then ? Its not like they peppered our goal with chances - easy to criticise Barkas but how could he prove his ability with not many shots to save etc. Hid handling looks good and likes to get the ball moving. To say that Gordon would have cut out the first cross is just laughable - he never did that - big Foster either.
But the set up is wrong and ridiculous to have Griffiths start on the bench. Start with him and Ajeti and get on the front foot. Play 4-4-2 - have a few shots at goal and people in the box for crosses. Show some fire in the dugout Neil - and tell Duffy he's not Beckenbaur. Hail Hail.

Yes it was awful but we can't pretend the place being empty didn't make a difference - everyone might say that the players should get themselves up and not need the crowd but I don't believe that. Its easy to play the way the other lot did when there is no crowd pressure - Celtic would have been lifted by the home support - as so often in the past. These closed doors games are so awful and depressing i can't be ersed watching most of them - so how must i be playing in them. All the clubs should grow a pair - like Aberdeen - and challenge the SG and the wee dictator and her dentist pal on the madness and negativity of their thinking.
All ifs an buts BUT if El Yanoussi (not impressed by him at all btw) just rolls that ball in or onto Polish Paddy - back to 1-1 and what then ? Its not like they peppered our goal with chances - easy to criticise Barkas but how could he prove his ability with not many shots to save etc. Hid handling looks good and likes to get the ball moving. To say that Gordon would have cut out the first cross is just laughable - he never did that - big Foster either.
But the set up is wrong and ridiculous to have Griffiths start on the bench. Start with him and Ajeti and get on the front foot. Play 4-4-2 - have a few shots at goal and people in the box for crosses. Show some fire in the dugout Neil - and tell Duffy he's not Beckenbaur. Hail Hail.
'Its not like they peppered our goal with chances - easy to criticise Barkas but how could he prove his ability with not many shots to save etc.

Maybe because we paid 5 Million quid for him and if he does nothing for 89 minutes he's supposed to cut out a ball in his own six yard box, because that's his job

Hid handling looks good and likes to get the ball moving. To say that Gordon would have cut out the first cross is just laughable - he never did that - big Foster either.'

Gordon and Forster, laughable eh ?
Pretty sure they did hanlde most of what was thrown into the 6 yard box
Some of us have played the game, some even as a keeper
You don't stay on your line, that's basic goalkeeping
Our lack of defending in front of him didn't help, but he's 6' 5" and needs to have a 'presence' in his own box
Haven't seen enough of him to make a call, as to whether he's any better than what we had, but if the crowd had been there, and we started off the way we did, they'd have boo'd the team off the park by half time
It works both ways, they can raise a team up, or make them even more nervous, when things start to go south

We'll get back to where we should be, that's what Champions do

HH

laxalt didn't impress me his first half showing was poor his crosses met nobody

2nd half he improved but was hardly outstanding

for me Soro was the best player on saturday he hid in the stand hoping he wouldn't get picked
" His crosses met nobody". Ffs when was the last time you seen probing crosses from our left? Not his fault the attack was dire. Please tell me who else showed urgency and commitment that day?

" His crosses met nobody". Ffs when was the last time you seen probing crosses from our left? Not his fault the attack was dire. Please tell me who else showed urgency and commitment that day?
In fact do you remember that many crosses from the right hand side? Not having it. I was impressed by one player in our team and it was him. His first game ffs. Showed loads of our stars up.

whit you gettin out yer tits at

wow he crossed the ball ,,,,it still went to no knt , so does he get pass marks cos he can do one better than taylor and get the ball across

as for urgency and commitment is that how we rate players nowadays , i stand by MY opinion , you don't like it tough shit

whit you gettin out yer tits at

wow he crossed the ball ,,,,it still went to no knt , so does he get pass marks cos he can do one better than taylor and get the ball across

as for urgency and commitment is that how we rate players nowadays , i stand by MY opinion , you don't like it tough shit
Kelly get back in your tractor, i don't agree with you. Tbh I'm sick of your shit. Rarely read a post that makes me think more. You take things personally so for me I've had enough and you're now on the "ignore section". If i recognised you in the street I'd lay you out ya fekn nugget. Goodbye.

Kelly get back in your tractor, i don't agree with you. Tbh I'm sick of your shit. Rarely read a post that makes me think more. You take things personally so for me I've had enough and you're now on the "ignore section". If i recognised you in the street I'd lay you out ya fekn nugget. Goodbye.
what a fanny

Your welcome to come and try it anytime

Feeling the love today
U6EVlXe.jpg

Our Bhoy says "Come on, chill out Bhoys, crazy times we're living through"
B4A0xfS.jpg

YNWA

Hard to argue pal and welcome to the Noise👍

Members online

No members online now.

Back