JUST WHEN U'D STOAPED LAFFIN!!

I honestly despair when I have a gander intae Fester Fester at the amount of 'Aw oor yesterday threads' as the Filth as we aw kno sit on '0' Titles!! Just had tae Cut n Paste this ??Zombies post bcoz it really duz leave u shaking ur heed?????..Not only have they won the league nxt yr but according tae this MEGA DELUDED PRIK they've added another 2 & are noo CASH RICH!!??????View attachment 3748
The only derby thing they'll do is lose their manager. Except slippy will slide oot the back door and mutual consent will be the buzz words. When we hit 9 there's no way his ego would allow him to oversee the rangers as the manager who couldn't stop 10iar. I'd put a bet on it but corals won't acknowledge it ?

The only derby thing they'll do is lose their manager. Except slippy will slide oot the back door and mutual consent will be the buzz words. When we hit 9 there's no way his ego would allow him to oversee the rangers as the manager who couldn't stop 10iar. I'd put a bet on it but corals won't acknowledge it ?
They wur Neva Relegated sade Mr Coral!!???????

Members online

Latest posts

Back