JUST WHEN U'D STOAPED LAFFIN!!

Talking about deluded moronic cunts. Did anybody read Andy Gray talking about Sevco and his new hero Slippy?

“If Sevco had won all the games they should have won they would have won the league last year.”

Well, you twat, under your logic, if we had won all the games we should have, it would have been about a 25 point gap. If we had beaten AEK, we would have probably won the CL and if I was better looking I would be a top male supermodel and probably married to Emily Blunt.

Sloppy is “convinced” they will win the league. He only got anywhere near us because us being us, decided to tread water and let them get a bit closer.

Every year since they came back as zombies they come out with this pish. If ever our board needed any motivation to buy real quality then this surely has to be it.

Andy fucking Gray, if he had an ounce more grey matter he would be right up there in the village idiot competition this year. He might even win it. Unlike his Bellend team.

Let’s get this window done Celtic and take these deluded bastard to the cleaners.

Talking about deluded moronic cunts. Did anybody read Andy Gray talking about Sevco and his new hero Slippy?

“If Sevco had won all the games they should have won they would have won the league last year.”

Well, you twat, under your logic, if we had won all the games we should have, it would have been about a 25 point gap. If we had beaten AEK, we would have probably won the CL and if I was better looking I would be a top male supermodel and probably married to Emily Blunt.

Sloppy is “convinced” they will win the league. He only got anywhere near us because us being us, decided to tread water and let them get a bit closer.

Every year since they came back as zombies they come out with this pish. If ever our board needed any motivation to buy real quality then this surely has to be it.

Andy fucking Gray, if he had an ounce more grey matter he would be right up there in the village idiot competition this year. He might even win it. Unlike his Bellend team.

Let’s get this window done Celtic and take these deluded bastard to the cleaners.
Evry yr they wheel oot these Geriatric Fukers???..No heard fae 'Wallies' Whrsh ra Deeds Broon fur a while!!????

Andy Gray ffs jabbas hit the bottom of the barrel with this idiot.

Ex hun player and hun fan, when shown an aerial picture of ibrox on a question of sport couldn't identify it.

?❓?❓?❓?❓
Think Andys heedered wan 2 many goalposts in eez time tae be Compos Mentis ?????..Another ae the Ex Hun Bastards who played 5 mins wae the Deidco afore grabbing a ??mic tae spout PISH aboot the Famous??????

I honestly despair when I have a gander intae Fester Fester at the amount of 'Aw oor yesterday threads' as the Filth as we aw kno sit on '0' Titles!! Just had tae Cut n Paste this ??Zombies post bcoz it really duz leave u shaking ur heed?????..Not only have they won the league nxt yr but according tae this MEGA DELUDED PRIK they've added another 2 & are noo CASH RICH!!??????View attachment 3748
Somebody's winding the deludamol luvin hordes right up. Surely ?????

Somebody's winding the deludamol luvin hordes right up. Surely ?????
This Cunts Trumped Renfrew Bear?????..This is whit u call a Fukin Walliper with NO FUKIN CLUE whit being a Fitbaw player is aw abt!!?????..Canny defend tae save eez Fukin life but has went fae 200k at Fuk knows how many clubs tae over £50M?????..This is a Fukin Clown with a High Dependancy on Alcohol & Drugs!!??????20190717_155737.png

This Cunts Trumped Renfrew Bear?????..This is whit u call a Fukin Walliper with NO FUKIN CLUE whit being a Fitbaw player is aw abt!!?????..Canny defend tae save eez Fukin life but has went fae 200k at Fuk knows how many clubs tae over £50M?????..This is a Fukin Clown with a High Dependancy on Alcohol & Drugs!!??????View attachment 3751
penalty penaltys don't count what a feckin walloper , they're on schrooms again

Best defender in the world has won fk all , aye well worth 50m they seem to invent a whole knew level of fkwit every close season
They're aw Fukwits m8..On Planet Fukin Dafty?????..Say it evry yr A just luv these Bastards pain but a think this yr will SURPASS the lot!!??????..Financially they are Fuked as it stands & after Gimp wins Fuk Aw they will COLLAPSE COMPLETELY & he will disappear oot the Back Crumblin gates???????

Back