JVH

Great player Tony remeber the night at tannadice TB had died wee Strachan was vying with Huns who had been to Manchester and faced the Dons who fucked him and the big did the rest for a Tommy Burns Mack the Knife night.[/QUOTE
Remember it well mate mind his goal against man u the same night wee Naka scored that free kick.

Just clocked my spelling ans sentences,must havin been hitting the keys like a puggy machine and ended up with three fruit sentences that dont make fucking sense.

Huns skelped by Dons JVH fucks Dundee utd we get title wee GS 3 in a row and we celebrate the life of TB inthe Calton i was there Tony place heaving with all footballers, but tonight was bi JVH's birthday.

A big Dutch elm with touch and more guile than he was credited for.

Forever in our hearts and minds for the injury-time stake into their dark hearts - a memorable night for me and two cronies stuck in an Irvine pub with around two dozen Huns celebrating a title-winning draw, into injury time then...ffffffffck ye!

And then of course, the icing on the big JVH legendary cake with the winner at Tannadice.

Great old-school striker - somebody who would be the perfect foil for Eddie Mercury today.

I watched the big man score the winner against the then Rangers in a New York bar. One of the best games and endings ever.

Always gave his all.

Members online

Latest posts

Back