KALJU F C,Estonia next round,

It's a great result, if we do the biz and get through.

A Macedonian trip might have been tricky, given the nature of the country and the weather systems - can be tropical heat in summer; also more tricky destination for the travelling Tims.

But Estonia is sweet- familiar to most of the Bhoys, probably, through stag trips and the only difficulty I forsee is getting Sparky out of his favourite brothels and pointed in the direction of the Stadium.

It's a great result, if we do the biz and get through.

A Macedonian trip might have been tricky, given the nature of the country and the weather systems - can be tropical heat in summer; also more tricky destination for the travelling Tims.

But Estonia is sweet- familiar to most of the Bhoys, probably, through stag trips and the only difficulty I forsee is getting Sparky out of his favourite brothels and pointed in the direction of the Stadium.
Chris Jack has already gave us the lowdown and the dangers and thinking of the coaches, hat tip to the evening times top sports desk for the free advice.

Union Jack is just another one in a cast of thousands who suffer from delusions of a football variety. His delusional state of mind also sees him having conversations with managers of teams in different tournaments dreaming of playing Sevco, just so they can say they pitted their wits against the messiah, Sloppy.

I bet as he sat at the CL final he actually saw Sevco win it. He needs to be focused on all year and laughed at.

It’s all of their arrogance and complete rejection of reality that I both love and hate. I love them for the laughs and I hate them for dismissing us and this hate manifests at looking at how we can and should tool up to take them apart.

Let’s keep the tin lid off and bring in the players that leaves every single cunt who supports them desperately in need of a Valium script and trauma counselling. Can there be any job in the world better than ensuring that happens? No there isn’t.

Union Jack is just another one in a cast of thousands who suffer from delusions of a football variety. His delusional state of mind also sees him having conversations with managers of teams in different tournaments dreaming of playing Sevco, just so they can say they pitted their wits against the messiah, Sloppy.

I bet as he sat at the CL final he actually saw Sevco win it. He needs to be focused on all year and laughed at.

It’s all of their arrogance and complete rejection of reality that I both love and hate. I love them for the laughs and I hate them for dismissing us and this hate manifests at looking at how we can and should tool up to take them apart.

Let’s keep the tin lid off and bring in the players that leaves every single cunt who supports them desperately in need of a Valium script and trauma counselling. Can there be any job in the world better than ensuring that happens? No there isn’t.
Hear hear ,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back