Kamil Charyszyn RIP

condolences to the family in what has been a horrible taking of a loved ones life and senseless attack.

Once again old firm used, fuck off, if it was a celtic fan that did it was a celtic fan if was not and was a newcorangers fan, then thats who did it either way drop the tag, we are not a part of anything, we are seperate in everything including crime.

Noticed the justice minister has said fk all about this but in the last 2 hours has lauded sevco on there anti racism stance

So while K,A,T was being tagged all over glasgow and lanarkshire ,some scum decided to do just that but instead of being a sectarian murder and should be front page news it is yet again diluted to an old firm rammy ,am sure in any rightful thinking country that stance would be seen as abhorrent

But not in this shitehole of a cesspit ,the writing was on the wall as they say and those in power paid it only lip service ,,,,they really have no fkn shame at all

RIP Kamil Charyzyn 🙏
Thoughts to you and your Family
Sadness no words for this senseless Act
Scotland you can be anyone or Everyone
Just not a Catholic.

HH 🙏
If we are to assume he was attacked and if we are to assume he was not known, but merely said I am a celtic fan so fuck, if true, then he could have been of any faith or none at all, the only thing was he is a Celtic man, nothing else, nothing to suggest his religion was part of it. What a shithole.

If we are to assume he was attacked and if we are to assume he was not known, but merely said I am a celtic fan so fuck, if true, then he could have been of any faith or none at all, the only thing was he is a Celtic man, nothing else, nothing to suggest his religion was part of it. What a shithole.
I know thought after posting I was guessing his Religion but was thinking of the young man who Got the Thai kids to Celtic park
Who learnt the Celtic songs.
just sickening that this mans dead because he wears another teams colours no fan of any team should lose there life because they support a Football team.
Canny remember his Name but what he did for those kids was amazing just found it
Reamonn Gormley Just can’t get enough
If your feeling down this will lift you as high as Everest.
yer right Shitty place Boab
Apologies for jumping to conclusions

HH 🤔

I know thought after posting I was guessing his Religion but was thinking of the young man who Got the Thai kids to Celtic park
Who learnt the Celtic songs.
just sickening that this mans dead because he wears another teams colours no fan of any team should lose there life because they support a Football team.
Canny remember his Name but what he did for those kids was amazing just found it
Reamonn Gormley Just can’t get enough
If your feeling down this will lift you as high as Everest.
yer right Shitty place Boab
Apologies for jumping to conclusions

HH 🤔
Was the storyline that made me think they might not even know what his faith was if any and if they see a colour if he had one then they are scumbags and even if he was of a religion and wearing a colour still scumbags. Are they not happy when they win something do they not know how to just laugh and enjoy their moment.

If anyone can please put on the
Thai Tim’s Irish/Scottish Medlay for Blantyre where Raemon Gormley was from
Just watched it Tears streaming a young man who changed these wonderful kids lives he brought them joy and joy to those who were at the concert.
No life is worthless all life is precious
We sadly lost this young man to hate when all he brought was Love and Hope to a Sick World
God Bless you Raemon Gormley your life was cut short but by God you meant something to the World and these Kids thank you Son god bless

HH RG👏👏

Last edited:
If anyone can please put on the
Thai Tim’s Irish/Scottish Medlay for Blantyre where Raemon Gormley was from
Just watched it Tears streaming a young man who changed these wonderful kids lives he brought them joy and joy to those who were at the concert.
No life is worthless all life is precious
We sadly lost this young man to hate when all he brought was Love and Hope to a Sick World
God Bless you Raemon Gormley your life was cut short but by God you meant something to the World and these Kuds thank you Son god bless

HH RG👏👏

I don't know the whole story behind this but if what we're hearing is true, a young man attacked and killed for being a celtic fan, why is their no media outrage? In fact why is there almost no media coverage at all? I never replied to this thread yesterday because I genuinely hadn't heard of the tragedy, even though I check the news frequently.
A black man claims to have been called a monkey was national news, all over the papers, debates on radio and BBC tv news. But a celtic fan is murdered for being a celtic fan and it merits zero air time.
WTF?
I'm not belittling racism before anyone gets the wrong idea but how allegedly calling someone an offensive name is much bigger news and creates far more outrage than taking a man's life because of the football team he supports is just fucking beyond me.

RIP Kamil Charyszyn, my deepest condolences to your friends and family.

The cunt will probably get off with it Kelly as it's just part of their kulture, fucking skum.
wouldn't surprise me at all only a few weeks ago a fella standing with his daughter on the subway was headbutted by a sevco fan onto the tracks just because he was wearing green ,he missed the live rail by inchs and was only saved by other passengers pulling him off the tracks 10 secs before the tube appeared ,,,,,yet the hun who assaulted him got 200hrs community service

Members online

Latest posts

Back