Karamoko Dembele - 5 year plan

JamesPearson88

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/karamoko-dembeles-5-year-celtic-13835734

Really good read on the youngsters performance so far.

The article gives the fans a snippet into how deeply invested Rodgers is on creating the stars of the future. Its good Celtic have learned their lessons from the debacle of Islam Feruz (remember him?) he would crawl back to Celtic now.

At 23 he could still turn his career around. But I think his attitude and not having a proper mentor/coach around him 24 hours a day to give him support and encouragement wont help him. Imagine what Brendan could do with him..if given the chance?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/karamoko-dembeles-5-year-celtic-13835734

The article gives the fans a snippet into how deeply invested Rodgers is on creating the stars of the future. Its good Celtic have learned their lessons from the debacle of Islam Feruz (remember him?) he would crawl back to Celtic now.

At 23 he could still turn his career around. But I think his attitude and not having a proper mentor/coach around him 24 hours a day to give him support and encouragement wont help him. Imagine what Brendan could do with him..if given the chance?
I believe the Islam Feruz story is the Lennoxtown equivalent of the boogeyman!

It's a tale of woe, but one that let's our current generation know that the grass ain't always greener.

It would be interesting to see what BR could do with If, but he has enough to contend with at the moment. IF can content himself with his fancy whip and healthy bank account, for now.

It's a shame when young players lose their way, but sometimes they have to take a bit of responsibility for their own decisions.

It's always the fancy money of England that speaks louder to the younger players rather than the badge on your chest and hard graft on the training fields. Think Feruz was always hyped up and he believed the hype which ruined him eventually...

Very true, James, but the boy was never the brightest bulb in the candelabra and just didn't have the tools to cope.

Thankfully the young lads family are sensible and patient enough to know that staying at celtic for the foreseeable future suits everyone, the riches in england or europe will come to them eventually.I always thought that if we get 3 years in the 1st team with the wee man we'll have done well.

Here what is coming and this is why a paln is going to be in place or the rich pickings will pass some by. Big squad and development players required for new levels perhaps.

[B]Elliot Richardson[/B]‏ @[B]ElliotR1971[/B]

There is a lot happening in the football world right now. I hear from very good sources that CL will be moving to weekends. Domestic games on those weeks will move to mid-week. Means split kick off times and brings in Asia and Americas audiences. Changes domestic rights packages.

young players are getting money flung at them left right centre agents telling them this and that.instead of learning there trade and when it goes wrong for them agents dissappear like morning mis the in summer has young feruz the same agent???

Islam Feruz made his own bed so let him lie in it

We've moved on but I don"t think he has

HH?

Members online

No members online now.

Back