KARAMOKO DEMBELE IN CUP FINAL SQUAD?

As we get closer to the game I am even more adamant in my view the wee man deserves a place on the bench at least.. we all know what will happen when Burke or Sincy get a game. Fuck all. They will be hauled off after an hour of fuck all apart from losing the ball. Being frightened to take a man on. No courage to take the ball and run with it. All their passes going back to the player who gave it to them, or in Burkeā€™s case out for a shy or to a Hearts player.

I did more watching the game on the telly than Burke on Sunday. And the ground I covered, from my chair to the fridge and back at least had an end product.

Picking him instead of Dembelle is basically saying to Levien, we will go for a TT with ten men. If Lenny doesnā€™t include him in the squad I will be totally fucked off. He deserves it and as I said, and I mean it, I could do no worse than Burke.

As we get closer to the game I am even more adamant in my view the wee man deserves a place on the bench at least.. we all know what will happen when Burke or Sincy get a game. Fuck all. They will be hauled off after an hour of fuck all apart from losing the ball. Being frightened to take a man on. No courage to take the ball and run with it. All their passes going back to the player who gave it to them, or in Burkeā€™s case out for a shy or to a Hearts player.

I did more watching the game on the telly than Burke on Sunday. And the ground I covered, from my chair to the fridge and back at least had an end product.

Picking him instead of Dembelle is basically saying to Levien, we will go for a TT with ten men. If Lenny doesnā€™t include him in the squad I will be totally fucked off. He deserves it and as I said, and I mean it, I could do no worse than Burke.

Burke has had one decent game for us were his pace was effective. Sinclair one good season.

Feels like getting mugged teally.

100% with you on dembele getting the nod.

Absofuckinglutely TV lit the whole game up
Brilliant post ??? Lennie take notice bring the Future in now. Let him get 30/40 minutes to scare the ?out of the Hearts team and get us across the Treble Treble line.
Mon the Hoops

HH ā˜˜ļø

Members online

Latest posts

Back