KAROMOKO DEMBELE

Really excited about this Bhoy!

Don't want any extra pressure put on the lad but watching this tiny wee guy embarrassing guys 2 foot taller than him n seeing him show up the barca wunderkid 3 years ago, this Bhoy looks the tea deal!

Very impressed with his family, especially his Da, and his feet seem to be well grounded. I'd leave him until the league's tied up n can bring him thro with a few other guys he's already played beside. Very excited to watch him destroying teams in the Celtic 1st team!

Tommy Burns would be proud! ?

Don't want any extra pressure put on the lad but watching this tiny wee guy embarrassing guys 2 foot taller than him n seeing him show up the barca wunderkid 3 years ago, this Bhoy looks the tea deal!

Very impressed with his family, especially his Da, and his feet seem to be well grounded. I'd leave him until the league's tied up n can bring him thro with a few other guys he's already played beside. Very excited to watch him destroying teams in the Celtic 1st team!

Indeed, Tommy will be watching over him, bursting with pride.

If he aspires to become as good as the greatest ever celt I'm afraid he will have to get used to being kicked
Would like to see him go with the pre season tour and play against the like of the Austrian teams etc, let him slowly fit in, hope he is just bursting to start playing and not the usual shop window. BR will do what he thinks best for him with the ight advice and backroom support.

Your point about the runaround he gave the young barca lad, who is a helluva player by the way, is an important one, because of that performance, Karamoko Dembele was put on the future shopping list of a large number of European top teams. The lad seems to be an unstoppable force ready to be unleashed on the football world. I think we maybe about to see a world class football player in hoops, different to anything we've seen before, I can only descibe him as having all the natural ability of a Lubo, and the goals of a Henke Bhoy.
I can't wait to see him in the flesh, its probably going to be brief so fasten your seat belts troops.

Members online

Latest posts

Back