KENNEDY FOR THE OFF?

if he was as good as everyone says he would have been headhunted long ago
if he had any ambition he would take the next step into management ,,,instead of just hanging round the club being forced onto every manager that comes through the door
Puts me in mind of another of another assistant years ago seemed to hang about the club for years.Tommy Craig assistant to Davy Hay.Billy mc Neil and few others managers left or sacked he was still in place always seemed to be there

Wish Kennedy all the best in the future..the hatred he receives from his own people is pretty low...here is a decent, Celtic loving , family man who does incredible things for charity...ok so he might not be up to the task of being manager but the personal insults and insinuating nonsense he receives is not on IMO....good luck JK

Wish Kennedy all the best in the future..the hatred he receives from his own people is pretty low...here is a decent, Celtic loving , family man who does incredible things for charity...ok so he might not be up to the task of being manager but the personal insults and insinuating nonsense he receives is not on IMO....good luck JK
I’m not fir any of that myself
He’s bearing the brunt much like the typical company man
He needs to move on though for everyone’s sakes

Based on last season's evidence, I don't think Kennedy is currently good enough to be in a senior coaching/managerial role at a club the size of Celtic. Maybe he is more suited to youth coaching but even then he was reluctant to give our talented youngsters a chance towards the end when the results of our games meant very little.

Although I won't be sorry to see him go, I wish him nothing but good luck in his future endeavours.

At last some sense , every ones entitled to there opinion , but some harsh opinions on here

The longer he hangs about the worse it will get. Time to let go of the apron strings.

Wayne gacy did a lot of stuff for charity, still killed 33 people.
Am celtic loving, I have a family and I've ran a few marathon for charity. Do I deserve a job at Celtic on a 6 figure salary?

Back