Kennedy OUT

Feel sorry for JK...if it hadnt been for that injury he would have been top player for us but hes been well looked after by the club since ...should probably be coaching the youngsters though because hes nowhere near ready to be a manager or even an assistant.

Feel your pain mate but if and when he does go I hope the imposters wearing the jersey and doing f*ck all else have went long before he does. Save me the pish that the red card changed the game they already started looking half arsed before that happened, The hole situation is just F*cking pathetic. If Paidwell thinks he can sit in the stand in the coming years as some sort of hero he can Fuck right aff. The blame starts and ends with him he made all the decisions that just snow balled with more wrong decisions

Feel sorry for JK...if it hadnt been for that injury he would have been top player for us but hes been well looked after by the club since ...should probably be coaching the youngsters though because hes nowhere near ready to be a manager or even an assistant.
Or even a coach by all accounts Tony.... no? Been stealing a sentimentality wage for 10 years.... now stuck at the sharp end by attrition

Feel your pain mate but if and when he does go I hope the imposters wearing the jersey and doing f*ck all else have went long before he does. Save me the pish that the red card changed the game they already started looking half arsed before that happened, The hole situation is just F*cking pathetic. If Paidwell thinks he can sit in the stand in the coming years as some sort of hero he can Fuck right aff. The blame starts and ends with him he made all the decisions that just snow balled with more wrong decisions
Paidwell, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That would mean getting rid of half the team but i think youre spot on ...some re build needed ..just hope whoever comes in hits the ground running and gets the recruitment right or it could be another long season .

Members online

No members online now.

Back