Kennedy tipped to be DOF working with Lenny.

So the general consensus is ...."aye fine ok let him do the club culture, player relations, bit of scouting, bit of ambassador, having a chat about contracts with the wigs, input on coach appointment in the interview stages from his own experience" tick ✅
That probably suits PL
BR challenged him as he was brought in to do the coaching side and arguably promised with his back of house staff fulfill big chunks of a DOF role. Of that I have no doubt. PL still fancies himself as and is the real DOF for the business side. He ain't giving that up unless Dez puts a big gun in there. BR was demoted and promoted as it wound down and collapsed. The friction was evident when BR was shifted back down to first team coach when it mattered as far as we need this £ to bring this guy in, no we will offer this £ and negotiate.... PL still fancies himself as a football guru. His son is at man city, PSG are mates, our million'th ? wing player (injured) will join up with us in the summer. His player.

Kt makes a statement backing JK in the press saying he wouldn't be where he was without JKs input and dedication to player development. Timing please ?
I don't think there is a lie in that. I'm 100% sure there isn't. It just reeks of a tactical move using the press to softened the masses up for the appointment.

We are all grown men and women on here and beyond. After a bit of reflection I can guess what his role will be.
ADOF
DOF on the teachers report card obviously.
With lenny being in the position he is in. Still a mad bastard of a celtic man he still isn't for many reasons the top pick given a rumble with some good albeit "imaginary " candidate's right now. He is solely a care taker. It's not so long ago he left due to his board battles and having enough with it.
He won't have the clout due to the olive branch he has. Same way JK won't have the clout as he is a defensive coach that has grafted internally in the club.

PL is once again the big dug in the yard the way he likes it.
Love him or hate him. It's going to take a big fuck up for his powers to be altered...loosing the leauge. Nobody wants that. Slip in the cup, possible but again no chance. For all the PL haters sorry lads but the guy is bullet proof. JK moving into the
Assistant Director Of Football roll cements it.

Dez is a knee jerk reaction type of cat. Huns embarrassed him...shazam BR. Huns ...Still shite...shuffle the deck of good internal staff.
I'll make something clear. I have no problem with the men that are holding the fort right now.
There is an elephant in the room. I'm not going to hide from it. After the summer window we will be weaker. It's down to Dez now if that will be the case or not
well fuckin said Bobo!!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back