Kieran

How often do we find a Kieran Tierny?
I can't remember any Celtic player who lives and breathes KT for so long. I know we've got Broony who we all love but correct me if I'm wrong Broony didn't start with a love for Celtic. He grew into it.
HH?
Who was better Stevie Tierney or McGrain?

Who was better Stevie Tierney or McGrain?

Hey 100 games in you are learning your trade you are not a great celt until you leave milestones. I met Danny Mac when i did the west highland way years ago, told him he was the right back in the world and he blushed,take each celt as they come Tony and dont compare for each and everyone give you something special, thay are unique in their own way and thats why we love them.

Tough call Anthony. That's how highly i rate Tierney. McGrain had thighs as big as my waist he was that powerful up and down the wing. Never given enough recognition as far as i see.
HH?

Well love street awill annoy your thought process with the vision of the bold danny mac doing a nutmeg and run in one of the best team goals ever.

the referee tried to send bertie off, bertie told him to phuq off, so he sent bobby lennox off instead! bertie had "unfinished business" with some racing club players!!!

so he did, ref shat it fae wee bertie, am no fucking gone off to batter that wee shite, btw MD john Clarke was the silent assassian he could fight like fuck, he never ever spoke a word, just battered you with shoulder charges, they were gem bastards MD, love the lions.

so he did, ref shat it fae wee bertie, am no fucking gone off to batter that wee shite, btw MD john Clarke was the silent assassian he could fight like fuck, he never ever spoke a word, just battered you with shoulder charges, they were gem bastards MD, love the lions.
Boab in my mind i'm replaying it,they were'nt called lions for nuthin! those phuqers were scared of phuq all,they terrified europe, thats why ah went mental when BR said we can't compete with the big boys,phuqin ragin!!! we might not win against the big boys, but we sure as phuq can compete. we're Celtic fur phuq sake, havin said that, beginning tae see an atitude developin with our troops just now!

Boab in my mind i'm replaying it,they were'nt called lions for nuthin! those phuqers were scared of phuq all,they terrified europe, thats why ah went mental when BR said we can't compete with the big boys,phuqin ragin!!! we might not win against the big boys, but we sure as phuq can compete. we're Celtic fur phuq sake, havin said that, beginning tae see an atitude developin with our troops just now!

They were the business MD no fucking messing allcame from roon the corner fae each other according to the stories except wee buzz bomb, probably just moved him in with jinky to keep an eye on him, when you watch JJ story playing cup finals round milk bottles with socks MD mental man.

Members online

No members online now.

Back