Kieran

he did give them mates rates!!!
Some buzz MD, never see them again that was a mould, just hope the next mob are ruthless and could be, we have foreign players wanting to stay that s new. Big Cham and Eddie and Rogic going nowhere enjoying the banter.

They were the business MD no fucking messing allcame from roon the corner fae each other according to the stories except wee buzz bomb, probably just moved him in with jinky to keep an eye on him, when you watch JJ story playing cup finals round milk bottles with socks MD mental man.
thats why ah'm such a lucky fucker Boab . nobody can take those memories away from me Hail Hail!

HAHAHAHA its fucking just pure square gosm yiou get the nick for thatn big Tam G moaned that it costs him a weeks wages for getting caught kicking a guy, it costs the guy his lifes insurance in hospital bills to make him a new arse

Spell checker was in the fight there.

thats why ah'm such a lucky fucker Boab . nobody can take those memories away from me Hail Hail!
Never, since lisbon we have seen it all to date MD, and theres more to come,what a time to be a Tim, my old man would have been in his element witnessing all this and seeing that mob die.

Never, since lisbon we have seen it all to date MD, and theres more to come,what a time to be a Tim, my old man would have been in his element witnessing all this and seeing that mob die.
MD signing out see you later Tweet Tweet PF

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back