Kilmarnock FC reducing ticket allocation

BILLCOWIE1958

After last night's Europa League embarrassment to Welsh minnows Connah's Quay I'm wondering will Billy Bowie be as inclined to deny tickets to visiting fans especially if their own support turn the if backs on his team now that their bubble appears to have burst

With their manager and many of their best players deserting them, then after last night's display who wouldn't bet against Kilmarnock perhaps dropping out of SPFL after the coming season ends? ??

HH?

Last edited:
After last night's Europa League embarrassment to Welsh minnows Connah's Quay I'm wondering will Billy Bowie be as inclined to deny tickets to visiting fans especially if their own support turn the if backs on his team now that their bubble appears to have burst

With their manager and many of their best players deserting them, then after last night's display who wouldn't bet against Kilmarnock perhaps dropping out of SPFL after the coming season ends? ??

HH?
It’s on the cards they will be fighting to stay up this season ,hh

HH?
Does not bode well for first game against sevco ,you can bet your boots they will try to run up a cricket score,hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back