Kilmarnock FC reducing ticket allocation

1. Just read an article in the Celtic Blog forum by James Forrest,,after the result against Nomads from wales ,apparently they finished 3rd in their league ,the crux of the article ,we are being drawn down to ‘gutter’ level ,my word not his !! The co efficiency junk is not working for us, the sfa are a lot to blame ,re national team ,so far the pits ,can Stevie Clark really do anything ,? However it is the club co efficiency that we are concerned with ,a few months age Ajax made a big play re this anomaly? Saying it should be the clubs past history should be taken into account,they along with us are suffering greatly and as long as result like this happen ,we get drawn deeper into the mire ,nobody deserves a free ride into Europe ,but that is what is happening, with the so called top leagues getting their unfair quota,what do you think ?hh

1. Just read an article in the Celtic Blog forum by James Forrest,,after the result against Nomads from wales ,apparently they finished 3rd in their league ,the crux of the article ,we are being drawn down to ‘gutter’ level ,my word not his !! The co efficiency junk is not working for us, the sfa are a lot to blame ,re national team ,so far the pits ,can Stevie Clark really do anything ,? However it is the club co efficiency that we are concerned with ,a few months age Ajax made a big play re this anomaly? Saying it should be the clubs past history should be taken into account,they along with us are suffering greatly and as long as result like this happen ,we get drawn deeper into the mire ,nobody deserves a free ride into Europe ,but that is what is happening, with the so called top leagues getting their unfair quota,what do you think ?hh

Personally I would like the old system back

European cup
Eufa cup
Cup winners Cup

And seeding to abolished, replaced by drawn out the hat randomness (aye right enough)

And if groups are created they begin from first round.

No safety net for getting eliminated unless a completely different tournament called consolation cup is created for every eliminated team from group stages only of primary European cups.

that way only champions can win the big cup and only champions get invited

European cup
Eufa cup
Cup winners Cup

And seeding to abolished, replaced by drawn out the hat randomness (aye right enough)

No safety net for getting eliminated unless a completely different tournament called consolation cup is created for every eliminated team from group stages only of primary European cups.

The old European cup,and cup winners cup ,brings back memories,somethings needs done , but the sponsors want the big guns in at all costs?ruining the game for money ?hh

European cup
Eufa cup
Cup winners Cup

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
In an ideal World I'd love that.
In our current predicament my own somewhat naïve approach is every top division team in Scotland puts self interest aside gets around a table and finds a solution to help the whole league get better, finances, grass roots, time of year we play our games, league structure the lot. If we get a genuine plan and consensus for it, oh and accept it will take time and pain for that we might see progress. But we won't.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
In an ideal World I'd love that.
In our current predicament my own somewhat naïve approach is every top division team in Scotland puts self interest aside gets around a table and finds a solution to help the whole league get better, finances, grass roots, time of year we play our games, league structure the lot. If we get a genuine plan and consensus for it, oh and accept it will take time and pain for that we might see progress. But we won't.
Sfa don’t know what ‘ideal’ means ,hh

Think they will, punching above their weight last couple seasons hh
Italian. Check
Juventus on C.V...Check
Chelsea on C.V..Check
Learned from Conte..check
Ever been a manager before...…..hmmmmmm
Plenty time yet but replacing a pragmatic tactician and a good players man with someone with limited English and no Scottish connection whatsoever isn't continuity, it's a total departure from a working model

Italian. Check
Juventus on C.V...Check
Chelsea on C.V..Check
Learned from Conte..check
Ever been a manager before...…..hmmmmmm
Plenty time yet but replacing a pragmatic tactician and a good players man with someone with limited English and no Scottish connection whatsoever isn't continuity, it's a total departure from a working model
And they have lost some players hh

I didn't even watch the Champions' League final - or, more accurately... I avoided watching it - because it was contested by two teams that should not even have been in the competition, let alone the bloody final. 'Champions League' with nine clubs that are not champions.

If UEFA wants a carve up based on the biggest attendances and fan base, only Man U would be ahead of us. It should be, to use the old name, the European Champion Clubs' Cup.

puts Scottish football into perspective :p
We are at a disadvantage in that our season hasn't even begun though this argument doesn't stand up for killie as far as I'm aware neither has the Welsh. Killie will be in a relegation fight this season I've no doubts about it

We are at a disadvantage in that our season hasn't even begun though this argument doesn't stand up for killie as far as I'm aware neither has the Welsh. Killie will be in a relegation fight this season I've no doubts about it
I heard a rumour that at Somerset park the mascot has welsh flag and they are playing tom Jones on loop

:p

Have said that for a few years now,Clark did good ! And had them punching above their weight, now payback time !hh

I'm wondering will Billy Bowie be as inclined to deny tickets to visiting fans especially if their own support turn the if backs on his team now that their bubble appears to have burst

I keep coming back to this and asking myself, "Why in God's name would Killie deny tickets to visiting fans if they're not selling enough to their own?" Isn't that essentially making things worse, from a financial standpoint?

Members online

Latest posts

Back