Kilmarnock FC

One final point ..Steve Clark got it wrong with his statement in that he said ..it's a West of Scotland thing...this is totally wrong and being pushed by people who want to make it a Glasgow thing.. Lennon first got the Fenian bastard stuff at Dens park...Swinecastle and the East is full of bigots...Ayrshire...the wee toons like Drongan etc ..full of bigots,,wee Orange lodge huts...it's Scotland's problem...it's SCOTLANDS SHAME

This is a message to Kilmarnock FC...When can we expect a statement from you regarding the abuse of your manager and the fact that you were cheated last night by a masonic Lanarkshire referee.You were very quick to release a statement 're Celtic on Sunday even tho you received an apology from some directors.I remember the abuse you gave Celtic when The Late Great Tommy Burns left to become the Celtic manager.I also remember a supporters bus shared by your supporters and the old Rangers fc fans passing by and stopping outside Saint John's Parish in Barrhead and abuse being levelled by both sets of fans at the parishioners including a wedding party. I do not believe you will support your manager and I do not believe you will release a statement...Why?....because YOU are part of Scotland's Shame.
Frank, your view of Killie’s views - those of their owners, management, as well as supporters - May very well be on the mark. There’s a lot of animus towards Celtic due to both sectarianism as well as jealousy (and sometimes both!).

But I don’t believe for a minute that anyone inside Rugby Park isn’t seething right now. With the kind of season Killie are having, they had a legitimate chance to capture a trophy this season. They were at the top of the table in Dec, and they’ve shown enough quality to beat Celtic once already this season. If not for Broadfoot’s red card, they might have taken points off us last weekend as well. They know last night’s match was stolen from them, and the fact that another like-minded club (if one wants to believe that) was the beneficiary will be of little comfort to those wishing to see the club play at Hampden for a chance to lift the SFA Cup for the first time in over 20 years.

Up and down the country people are starting to take notice this season of just how bad the officiating has become. Even those who have dismissed Celtic and their ‘conspiracy theories’. What’s going on is so obvious it can’t, and isn’t, being ignored anymore. And it’s impacting a lot of clubs negatively in a very real way. I mean, St Mirren has had so many bogus calls go against them that they might be relegated this season because of it! Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Hearts, Hibs... the list goes on and on, and not just in matches involving us or Rangers. There may very well be clubs that want to see us knocked down a peg and not sweep all the trophies again, but how many of these clubs are willing to sacrifice their best chance at silverware in years? Or a Europa Qualifying place? Or even Relegation? And there are significant financial implications to all of these as well.

Some of these clubs may even be okay with Rangers being the beneficiary of all of this in general terms, but the problem is that the officials can’t do something for Rangers without significantly impacting another club, and 90% of the time that other club is not going to be Celtic.

The environment for real, sensible, and significant reform has never been better IMO. I know PL doesn’t like to comment publicly about these issues, and given the views in many quarters about our club that is probably the smart move in cases where incidents don’t involve our club. But behind the scenes I would be very surprised if he and others aren’t building a coalition to finally address the corruption and incompetence that plagues our game. Perhaps I’m being naive where, but if this continues through the end of the season, I would expect there to be some significant changes implemented this summer. The key here for PL and others is to put forth reasonable proposals that aren’t viewed as something that would primarily benefit Celtic or hurt Rangers, but instead address the issues in a way that any non-Celtic and non-Rangers person would view as an improvement for their own club at least as much as any other club. The foreign refs idea is one such proposal, and I would be mildly surprised if it doesn’t gain at least some traction.

This is a message to Kilmarnock FC...When can we expect a statement from you regarding the abuse of your manager and the fact that you were cheated last night by a masonic Lanarkshire referee.You were very quick to release a statement 're Celtic on Sunday even tho you received an apology from some directors.I remember the abuse you gave Celtic when The Late Great Tommy Burns left to become the Celtic manager.I also remember a supporters bus shared by your supporters and the old Rangers fc fans passing by and stopping outside Saint John's Parish in Barrhead and abuse being levelled by both sets of fans at the parishioners including a wedding party. I do not believe you will support your manager and I do not believe you will release a statement...Why?....because YOU are part of Scotland's Shame.
Good points Frank,looks like Stevie Clark has had to make the statements on his own without backing,like you say, quick to open their gob after Sunday,their chairman and board will not stand up to the thugs /cheats on the field ,but also in Hampden,they won’t even reprimand the pie muncher about his constant abuse against us,when you think about it , at the start of the year,Killy where equal on points to sevco, and did he give any encouragement to his team, no like hell he did,to busy trying to do the scums work,ably encouraged but the hun loving press,they are hurting, we need to keep our boot on their collective throats,hh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back