Kilmarnock this seasons scottish european embarrassment

Winter

Kilmarnock losing At home in the Europa league to connahs quay 2-0 going out 3-2 on agg is up there with rangers defeat to progres (new club 1st time in europe) . It really is I've been to connahs quay a good few times it has a population of about 12, 000 the only thing going for it is it's a 15 min drive to Chester. Every season there's an embarrassment for our game in Europe. This one is truly awful. Our club coefficient no longer relies upon such results, or one pf the coefficients doesn't be it international there are so many . The 3rd best side in scotland losing to the 2nd best from Wales is a pathetic sign of how far our game has fallen. Take Celtic out of the equation and there's never Scottish involvement anymore.rangers lose to mid table Luxembourg side. Even Celtic lost a first leg in Gibraltar. I always say our game is underrated and yes it's still pre season but weve had years to deal with that issue. I defend our league and say it's not as bad as people think, but perhaps our clubs do deserve to start at the same round as the faroes and Iceland clubs Luxembourg etc if This is the nonsense embarrassment of performance level. This would be the equivalent of the gorbals ko'ing kilmarnock

I think it's a sorry state of Scottish football. We should all support our teams.apart from sevco, they, I don't know, pissed me off when a older guy when in 1980's celtic playing Dynamo kiev. spelling wrong. He hoped we wolud get beat. At that time, I always supported scottish teams. not now.

Kilmarnock losing At home in the Europa league to connahs quay 2-0 going out 3-2 on agg is up there with rangers defeat to progres (new club 1st time in europe) . It really is I've been to connahs quay a good few times it has a population of about 12, 000 the only thing going for it is it's a 15 min drive to Chester. Every season there's an embarrassment for our game in Europe. This one is truly awful. Our club coefficient no longer relies upon such results, or one pf the coefficients doesn't be it international there are so many . The 3rd best side in scotland losing to the 2nd best from Wales is a pathetic sign of how far our game has fallen. Take Celtic out of the equation and there's never Scottish involvement anymore.rangers lose to mid table Luxembourg side. Even Celtic lost a first leg in Gibraltar. I always say our game is underrated and yes it's still pre season but weve had years to deal with that issue. I defend our league and say it's not as bad as people think, but perhaps our clubs do deserve to start at the same round as the faroes and Iceland clubs Luxembourg etc if This is the nonsense embarrassment of performance level. This would be the equivalent of the gorbals ko'ing kilmarnock
Yes, as always it is down to us to try and resurrect the status of our game in Europe for co efficiency,not matter what happens we don’t get credit for trying ,hh

I think it's a sorry state of Scottish football. We should all support our teams.apart from sevco, they, I don't know, pissed me off when a older guy when in 1980's celtic playing Dynamo kiev. spelling wrong. He hoped we wolud get beat. At that time, I always supported scottish teams. not now.
That’s what pisses you off hh

Kilmarnock were in a stick or twist situation they were hoping to hit on the break by inviting the other team into them and it backfired

the rumour been banded about

View attachment 3801
Funny enough Phil spoke some time ago about a source of financing at Sevco being 'parked' which led to the need for Close Bros . Considering the timing of the first Close Bros loan it probably was about 18 months ago too. As such I would say this is probably on the money. How could a successful businessman be so fucking stupid. This is on a par with replying to an email from the guy who just won Nigerian euromillions and needs to rest the money in your account.

Back