Kilmarnock v Celtic Wednesday 22 January, kick-off 7.45pm - all comments here

I have no interest in what Boyd says whatsoever from the day he was born he was brought up to be the bigot and a thick one at that, to criticise Griff in any shape or form is a disgrace,Griff has returned from a hard time in his life and should be held as a example that recovery is possible,to return after what He has been through and score goals is brilliant and long may He carry on,that's what we should be writing about not some nonentity
Boyd was fucking rattled by Griff having a go at him. He took every opportunity also to mention Sevco and Morelos when he's watching us. He's a bumbling, inarticulate moron. And worse than that, a fucking low life coward trying to undermine a guy who has had mental health issues.

I've said it before, Griff scoring goals is the best get it up ye there is.

Never write off the Griff. I love the wee cunt.

The killie guy won the ball cleanly n legit with an everyday tackle, no malice or evil thoughts at all whatsoever. I'm feeling the pain coz its a hell of a talented bhoy that got injured but, unfortunately, that's fitba sometimes. Whoever that killie guy is can sleep tonite knowing he just done his job. Anyone who thinks that tackle had malice in it has never played the game, the follow thro is just something that has to be done, it wasn't a sevco challenge, it was clean n normal as they come. Hurting that the Bhoy got injured n hope he's back as soon as. I got ticket for Saturday n was really looking forward to watching wee jerry but it's fitba n sum times shit happens.

That so called pitch is nothing short of a fucking disgrace tho n I wouldn't let a child near it let alone millions of pounds of professional talent!

Disband the SFAπŸ€
It was a legit tackle and just unfortunate. It's a man's game and reinforces my belief the need of our smaller players to improve their core strength to deal with it.

The game itself could easily have been a banana skin as hoped for by that whore Boyd. I thought we were much better, without hitting our groove. We moved up a gear to third, but we can go up a few more and we need to. I think it will come but winning every game until we hit that level is required and it was jib done. Again a few missed chances put us on the back foot and we need to sort that.

I'm looking forward to the dynamism Soro will give us. I watched the wee guys clips again before the game and I was purring like a big twat. Griff coming back, Polish Pat hopefully not another fucking dud will contribute too. We still need CB cover though. We need pressure on every jersey to keep those in possession on their toes.

Good win and a total shithole of a park. Keep it up and step up and we will fucking ragdoll everyone, including Sevco if Lenny can get his tactics right. The last two games he fucked it, not helped by two out of the three front men worse than useless. Hopefully Ely will be back and I'm hoping Shved gets in before Forrest who you cannot trust to turn up lately. He needs competition as he has gone back to the old Forrest and that's not good enough to get into the team. He needs to realise being a too player isn't achieved by players who dissapear when the battle is raging. Unless your managers a pal.

Let's do what needs to be done this window and see all performances improve with everyone knowing they don't cut it, someone else will.

There's no ambiguity in what I have stated to you previously.....at no time did I state or imply that you were a hun.....nor did I make any personal insults to you.....the point I was making to you was more than clear.....and I supported the point I was making to you as to why I was making it.....if you choose to not take on board or accept that point then that is your pejorative.....I'll now leave you to it.....I have a show to do ;)
it's the love island pish he watches it's rubbing off on him :ROFLMAO: Boydy that's the least of his faults ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Back