Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

Boyd hit by a coin today when warming up, get a fucking grip of yourself ya clown and stop embarrassing the club you support, 1 fan, 1 coin and 1 clown, sober up next game mate, the guy who ripped Boyd a new arsehole in the away dugout at Celtic Park will be remembered long after any coin thrower
Throwing coins at anybody that's fucking mockit behaviour. Hope the arsehole gets caught and booted to fuck away from Celtic. HH ☘☘

Of course it matters

Their not attaching it to a dumb fuck their attaching it to our club so i say fkn prove it was one of ours first.

A place like killie and theres no seepage hmm?

HH G ?

There is always one game like this,worked like feck,to get a result, ok ,not pretty,but sometime you need to win dirty,don’t mean by fouls etc,more untidy,but needs must, glad we got over the hurdle of not turning up after Europe,hh

Don't want to hing the guy or ban him, just want him to handle his drink better and stop embarrassing our club.

Ano B. Me too.

But first i want to know for sure before any of us accept any wrongdoing for it that it was a Celtic fan that done it.

Accept fuckall until its proven. ?

Of course it matters

Their not attaching it to a dumb fuck their attaching it to our club so i say fkn prove it was one of ours first.

A place like killie and theres no seepage hmm?

HH G ?
Why would killie fan throw a coin at their own player? Am mean l know he's Gash but that disnae make sense even for ma wee pea brain. ?

Why is a killie player always bangin on about biggin up another club?

That would get one of ours a skelp from us.

How can we make celtic fans and Celtic look bad. Or we need a wee top up onthe ol cash Celtic are ripe for a fine. Heres a scarf and a nugget get yersel down there

Hey i dont know but am accepting fuckall derry until proof is at least shown.

Fucksake it would be like taking candy fae a baby wi you lot. ??

Just say hypothetically that the clown is a Celtic man the club get a 20k fine so don't ban him let him handle his drink better should the wee Dick pick up the tab?

Just say hypothetically that the clown is a Celtic man the club get a 20k fine so don't ban him let him handle his drink better should the wee Dick pick up the tab?

To me this guy is a moron, but if Celtic get a fine for this he would be the first supporter I know who would foot the bill, personally I would rather someone cracked him in the jaw when he threw it, hopefully it would be lesson learned. If you want him banned fair enough, hard to argue with that.

Why would Celtic get a fine - just asking !

Did Sevco get a fine when the linesman at Livi was crocked ?
Did Hibs get a fine when their fans assaulted the Hearts keeper ?
Did Hearts even get fined when lennie was hit by a coin in the same game ? Can't remember what punishments ( if any ) were handed out for these incidents - although in the Lennon incident the SFA would use the ''he brought it on himself '' defence , supported by the SMSM would claim .

Why would Celtic get a fine - just asking !

Did Sevco get a fine when the linesman at Livi was crocked ?
Did Hibs get a fine when their fans assaulted the Hearts keeper ?
Did Hearts even get fined when lennie was hit by a coin in the same game ? Can't remember what punishments ( if any ) were handed out for these incidents - although in the Lennon incident the SFA would use the ''he brought it on himself '' defence , supported by the SMSM would claim .
It's not an argument it's hypothetically.clubs do get hit in the pocket look at what clowns have cost Celtic in Europe. And before you say it l know this is not Europe. Am putting forward IF Celtic got hit with a fine. HH ☘☘

Members online

Latest posts

Back