Kilmarnock v Celtic - We're on our Way! A chance to go 8 points clear...all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
St Johnstone left Ibrox this afternoon believing that they deserved all three points.The goalless draw however means that Celtic are 5 points clear and a win at Kilmarnock tomorrow will give us a huge 8 points lead as we edge closer to 8IAR. Expect the team to be as follows:

Bain Toljan Boyata Ayer Hayes Brown McGregor Christie Weah Sinclair and Edouard and Celtic to get the job done, maybe 2-0.

Meltdown time on the Zombie forums tonight! Enjoy!

COYBIG

I`ll take 2-0 now Cap`n
With the Scottish Cup replay still to be decided and killie in a healthy position i reckon he may rest key players as Tommy Wright discovered at Celtic Park if Celtic are at it then it can be a tiring day. You would assume SC will want to go for a decent run in the cup and that would mean key players fully charged and free from risks. Big call to make.

With the Scottish Cup replay still to be decided and killie in a healthy position i reckon he may rest key players as Tommy Wright discovered at Celtic Park if Celtic are at it then it can be a tiring day. You would assume SC will want to go for a decent run in the cup and that would mean key players fully charged and free from risks. Big call to make.

Good shout Boab ?

St Johnstone left Ibrox this afternoon believing that they deserved all three points.The goalless draw however means that Celtic are 5 points clear and a win at Kilmarnock tomorrow will give us a huge 8 points lead as we edge closer to 8IAR. Expect the team to be as follows:

Bain Toljan Boyata Ayer Hayes Brown McGregor Christie Weah Sinclair and Edouard and Celtic to get the job done, maybe 2-0.

COYBIG

David wits the craic with visitors in conversation, did you find out how yet?

COYBIG
I'll take any victory on the concrete carpet, the Huns know that a 8 point gap sinks them?

??? how do they do that? and how do we know if a visitor is in conversation can you see them.

Aye pal. Members. Current visitors.

You can see visitors in conversation.

Said to David via pm couple days ago and he said he didn’t know but would try n find out.

A 1-0 win will be a kick in the sevconian nuts that will have them on their knees and gasping. A 3-0 win tomorrow after failing to beat a team we've scored 10 against in the last fortnight, woud be a psychological blow that would derail their season big time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back